Flowrider and Bikinis

rcclman1

So I am going on FOS this february and my girls are looking forward to the flow rider. I was just curious about your past experiances with the flowrider and wardrobe malfunctions to help me figure out what they should wear.

No bikinis or thongs.

Not sure how this happens. Any body have any pics??:rolleyes:

The force of the "flowing" water is extremely strong. I've seen MANY wardrobe malfunctions!

oh my!!! lol...so sorry...but actually came off..or just slid down a bit?? i would be mortified

I've seen bikini bottoms end up at the knees. Technically they are still on, but that's far worse that just "slid" down a bit. Same with tops....completely twisted around or up at the neck or whatever. It doesn't happen to everyone, but if the water hits at the wrong angle during a wipe-out, you could be completely exposing yourself to everybody, LOL. And it's not like you're in deep water where you can just go under the surface for a few seconds to rearrange. I have boys, but if I had girls, no way in hell would I allow them to go on the Flowrider in a bikini, without wearing a fitted rashguard and board shorts on top. Even a one piece is risky, if it's low cut at all. A full-coverage racer back style like swim team girls often wear would probably be ok though.

a resurrection award!

previous post Jan 2009

but I DO applaud your reading back ... most people skip that part and just start asking questions that have been answered over and over and over again.

hint ... check how old the last post is b4 you add a reply. There MAY BE a good reason to add more ..... but a good idea sometimes to not beat a dead horse!

Agree wish people could not bring back such a old post, most subject like this is covered many times

To answer the OP - yes - ladies - you need more than a bathing suit. A T shirt won't do the trick - you really do need a form fitting rash guard up top. If you have a tight fitting bottom with a draw string you can survive, but to be totally safe, board shorts help. You really can get tossed and turned on the FlowRider.

I've seen many mishaps and I must admit, I've joined the parlor game standing in line, "who is the next person in line to expose themselves to the crowd?" It does help pass the time until it's your turn in the surf!