Flowrider and Bikinis

rcclman1

Yep, this is what happened to me. I rode it 5 total times, and my bottoms flew off twice :eek: -- both while boogie boarding. My husband caught it on video, but I am NOT showing you all! :):o

I have to agree with your husband. Funny though, a friend showed off his wife dancing half naked at a party in Cozumel. At first it was just a video of her dive trip with a specific dive instructor and group...then, the alternative motive came out...frankly it was a bit much as she was not so pleased and that is not why I wanted to see the video. Of course the dive instructor had issues with attire as well...and it was not a she issue. :eek: Yeah, video can certainly get folks in trouble with loved ones.

Women are HIGHLY encouraged to wear a t-shirt on the flowrider. You may want to check the hieght requirement, I think it is 48 inches (not sure). The force of the water has been known to disrobe many a rider.

We were just on the Independence where our DS lived on the FlowRider. As I recall, the height limits were 52" for boogie boarding and 58" for standup surf boarding. Either way, its a blast!

Yep, this is what happened to me. I rode it 5 total times, and my bottoms flew off twice :eek: -- both while boogie boarding. My husband caught it on video, but I am NOT showing you all! :):o

Anyone have the email address @ RCCL to make requests for WebCam locations????????? :D

I wouldn't be as worried about losing my shorts as would if I wiped out and got an enema. That would be real bad!

Oh yeah, that would be a bit rough...lets just call it instead of the Flowrider the aft deck bidet? :D

Watching youtube seeing folks blown by the water up to the top of the rider after falling...wow its some powerful moving water there.

Oh yeah, that would be a bit rough...lets just call it instead of the Flowrider the aft deck bidet? :D

Watching youtube seeing folks blown by the water up to the top of the rider after falling...wow its some powerful moving water there.

The only difference here and a lake enema would be the fact that you are washed backed quickly. When water skiing, it takes a couple of precious seconds for your hands to respond to your brain saying "Let Go!" lol

So I am going on FOS this february and my girls are looking forward to the flow rider. I was just curious about your past experiances with the flowrider and wardrobe malfunctions to help me figure out what they should wear.

So what part are "your girls" looking forward too?? Staying in place or popping out.;)

one piece bathing suit with a small form fitting t-shirt or rash guard. If you really want to go for it. Wear a shorty wet suit. Keeps you warm on those breezy nights at sea and nothing can ride up or down.

Thanks for the tip! It reminded me that my daughter has a speedo one piece swimsuit from gym class in her closet. She will be wearing that with a rash guard. At 17 you can never be too careful!

When we were on the 3rd sailing of the FOS in June 2006, the ladies/girls HAD to wear a shirt in order to ride the flowrider. Has that rule been eliminated?...or do they just not enforce it?

There are some rules that are better off not enforced ;)

one piece bathing suit with a small form fitting t-shirt or rash guard. If you really want to go for it. Wear a shorty wet suit. Keeps you warm on those breezy nights at sea and nothing can ride up or down.

Not sure how old your girls are but my DD (age 6) has a once piece zip up shorty wet suit that is SPF treated. She loves wearing it and there are no issues about stuff moving about. Not sure how large they make them (I think hers is from CDW kids) but it may be worth looking into.

• 8 years later...

oh my!!! lol...so sorry...but actually came off..or just slid down a bit?? i would be mortified

a resurrection award!

previous post Jan 2009

but I DO applaud your reading back ... most people skip that part and just start asking questions that have been answered over and over and over again.

hint ... check how old the last post is b4 you add a reply. There MAY BE a good reason to add more ..... but a good idea sometimes to not beat a dead horse!

Wow yu must feel so important with yur mature screen name and not so witty reply - so I guess u make the rules and feel obligated to respond to others posts. Must suck to be so lonely to try to illicit a response or show how cool u really aren't. Eh capt bj ?

Wow yu must feel so important with yur mature screen name and not so witty reply - so I guess u make the rules and feel obligated to respond to others posts. Must suck to be so lonely to try to illicit a response or show how cool u really aren't. Eh capt bj ?

Umm What?? Dude you were the one who refreshed a 2009 thread.