Quick Question

Aquarian

I'll need to bring caffeine free diet Coke as well. Is this something I can carry on by hand(12 can fridge pack) or do I need to pack it in my luggage?

I've brought bottles of wine onboard with no problem. Just never carried soda. Would like to check my large bag w porters and literally carry on a fridge pack in one hand and my carry on luggage in the other.

Is this allowed by Princess?

Thought I'd let you all know that I just got off the phone with Princess. They put me on hold to check and they told me that they serve Diet Sprite so I will be okay. If I want Diet Caffeine Free Coke or Pepsi, I will have to bring some along with me.

Thanks but do you just carry it on in your hands or does it need to be packed in luggage?

I's like to know if I need to bring a separate carryon bag just to hold the Diet Coke twelve packs.

We always bring a 12 pack of diet caffeine free coke along with us. Never a problem. We can not tolerate caffeine in drinks also.

Thanks but do you just carry it on in your hands or does it need to be packed in luggage?

I's like to know if I need to bring a separate carryon bag just to hold the Diet Coke twelve packs.

I have a couple of 20 oz bottles of Pepsi products in my carryon for the first few hours. We also have put the rest of our bottles in a plastic crate, which we tape up, slap on a luggage tag, and give to the porter with a tip.

I have to do this same thing in just a couple of weeks, and some folks had offered suggestions. You could bring along a cheap duffle bag, stick the 12-packs in there, and put a luggage tag on it and it will go to your cabin like the rest of the luggage.

You could put it in your carryon, but then you have to schlep it to your cabin yourself. Why do that if you don't have to?

Archived