Radiance Class Seaview cafe

The Jewel's Seaview Cafe menu is back to its original form and only the Brilliance is offering the pasta,pizza and panini menu. Jewel's menu includes Cuban sandwiches, Reubens, burgers, hot dogs, and fish and chips.

Food is included in your cruise fare and beer, soft drinks and delicious milkshakes are available for purchase. In October- November it was usually open from noon until 6:30 pm and from 9pm until 11:30pm. (When the ship was in port, the daytime hours were 2pm until 6:30pm.) Check your Cruise Compass to confirm the times. Go early in the cruise before many guests discover this hidden treasure.;)

The Seaview Cafe is a good little place to grab a bite....and shhhh...I don't think a lot of people know about it...sort of in an out of the way spot....keep it a secret...lol

I agree, it is really good - much better than Johnny Rockets - IMHO. I seem to remember on Serenade that you could also get wings. Maybe not, but I will find out for sure in 8 weeks when we get back on board. I know the fries were really good. We will be checking it out for sure.

What ever happened to the "Seafood Shack" i think it was called, they were testing it out on the Jewel. Did that not go over well?.....

It pretty much bombed with the passengers and the line actually took the passengers comments seriously and restored the Seaview Cafe to its original name and original menu. :) Don't know what effect, if any, this will have on the menu in the "Seafood Shack" which is proposed for the Oasis.:confused:

It pretty much bombed with the passengers and the line actually took the passengers comments seriously and restored the Seaview Cafe to its original name and original menu. :) Don't know what effect, if any, this will have on the menu in the "Seafood Shack" which is proposed for the Oasis.:confused:

i love seafood i wish there really was a "Seafood Shack" hopefully when im on the jewel you will still be able to get fried seafood that would be awesome. and the "Seafood Shack" was something positive i seen when booking the Oasis i hope they dont take it off.

2239161900104148394S600x600Q85.jpg

2980148300104148394S600x600Q85.jpg

2734193750104148394S600x600Q85.jpg

2858322810104148394S600x600Q85.jpg

From the Serenade of the Seas

Sorry for the quality, it's hard to hold camera after eating chicken wings

On the RADIANCE not long ago, doing Panama Canal cruise, I heard about the GROUPER up at the Seaview Cafe...so, I decided to go get me a

Grouper fish sandwich one day.

So, I go up there and order a Grouper Fish Sandwich.

The guy behind the counter told me that

"we don't have Grouper Fish Sandwiches...only hamburgers".

I asked him IF he could make me a Grouper Fish Sandwich?

He then told me I could have a Grouper Caesar Salad.

I told him "could you just put my salad Grouper on a bun for me"?

NOPE!

He refused to do that....

Ok...be that way....

So, I got the salad with the Grouper, then, took my Caesar Salad and, my Grouper and, went down below to deck 11

to the buffet line and, went to the hamburger section

and, made my own Grouper fish Sandwich.

YUMMY!

Also, those onion rings are MAGNIFICIENT!

(Anybody want a Caesar salad sans Grouper topping?)

On the RADIANCE not long ago, doing Panama Canal cruise, I heard about the GROUPER up at the Seaview Cafe...so, I decided to go get me a

Grouper fish sandwich one day.

So, I go up there and order a Grouper Fish Sandwich.

The guy behind the counter told me that

"we don't have Grouper Fish Sandwiches...only hamburgers".

I asked him IF he could make me a Grouper Fish Sandwich?

He then told me I could have a Grouper Caesar Salad.

I told him "could you just put my salad Grouper on a bun for me"?

NOPE!

He refused to do that....

Ok...be that way....

So, I got the salad with the Grouper, then, took my Caesar Salad and, my Grouper and, went down below to deck 11

to the buffet line and, went to the hamburger section

and, made my own Grouper fish Sandwich.

YUMMY!

Also, those onion rings are MAGNIFICIENT!

(Anybody want a Caesar salad sans Grouper topping?)

how did you stay calm through that whole thing without flipping out on the guy i wouldve been very very agrivated by then.

Just showed this thread to my husband - Cuban sandwiches AND Beer? I will know where to find him next week on the Serenade.

Other than room service, WJ, and dining room, where can I get coffee in the morning on the Serenade? Also, do they have anything like the cookies on the Voyager series? I have only been on the Voyager class, and loved the cafe in the Promenade.

Just showed this thread to my husband - Cuban sandwiches AND Beer? I will know where to find him next week on the Serenade.

Other than room service, WJ, and dining room, where can I get coffee in the morning on the Serenade? Also, do they have anything like the cookies on the Voyager series? I have only been on the Voyager class, and loved the cafe in the Promenade.

If you are a Diamond/Diamond+member of C&A or booked in a suite,you can get coffee, espresso, and cappuccino in the concierge lounge in the morning. Windjammer has great cookies and in the afternoon you might even find scones, fruit toppings and whipped cream there as well.:)

If you are a Diamond/Diamond+member of C&A or booked in a suite,you can get coffee, espresso, and cappuccino in the concierge lounge in the morning. Windjammer has great cookies and in the afternoon you might even find scones, fruit toppings and whipped cream there as well.:)

Thanks! One week to go!

Note that you can get coffee at the Reflections Dining room on Deck 4,

Latte-Tudes Cafe on Deck 5 is similar to the Promenade Cafe on the Voyager but you have to pay for The Seattle Best Coffee's, The Solarium Cafe and the Windjammer.

Like several have said, some people do not know it is there but the food is really good. We enjoy going there in the late afternoon and having a snack. Don't forget the fries...oh, they are so good and hot along with the sandwich you pick. A couple days, they had huge bowls of salad and fruit salad to enjoy.

Archived