Hail Ceasar or Long Live Bloody Mary

Blamar

One question of how much does NCL cater to Canadians - Do they serve Ceasar's in the bars or must I be content with a Bloody Mary?

Isn't the Ceasar with the Clamato juice? You can bring a bottle of your own and then get a bar set up with your favorite vodka! ;)

Just off the Star and yes,you can get a Ceasar onboard.You may have a little trouble making a few of the servers understand what you want but be persistent and you'll find them.We ordered the bar setup and carried on our own Clamato for balcony drinks.

Excellent! Thanks!! :D

Excellent! Thanks!! :D

Just a heads up....bring your own.

It has worked for me every time. Purchase a couple of half size ceasar mix toss it in the luggage with the vodka. (Zips locks are a must.)

P.S. get the fresh lemons at the salad bar..Sorry about the rimmer have to do with out unless you pack that as well.

Bon Voyage

One question of how much does NCL cater to Canadians - Do they serve Ceasar's in the bars or must I be content with a Bloody Mary?

One funny thing about this.....when we were in Vancouver right before Christmas, the server in the restaurant recommended the Ceasar to us and said it was only done in Canada.

I have been making my bloody mary's with Clamato for over 30 years, or however long it's been around!! We didn't call them Ceasars though.

I guess I am just soooo cutting edge!!:rolleyes::D;)

• 8 years later...

Can I get an update since this dates back to 2009.

Any other Canadians able to find a good Bloody Caesar on board (I like them but not enough to carry my own mix of clamato juice onboard).

Fingers crossed as I'm not a big fan of the Mary's.

You can most definitely get a Bloody Caesar! We had them on our last Oct. cruise.

But we did have to teach them how to make a Michelada! Next time we are bringing our own seasoning mix to make it ourselves. ;)

I asked for a Michelada and they were stumped, they tried but nah, I had to wait till our Mexico stop....

I had them on the NCL Jade at the bar in the back two weeks ago. They do have the contents to make them on board but not at every bar. Best bet is to go to the bars that open the earliest in the morning. I know the Atrium bar and the Great Outdoors Bar will have them,