Bermuda Shore Excursions

We will be sailing on the EOS this summer which will stop in Bermuda. Can anyone recommend any good shore excursions to take? Is is better to reserve through RCI or can better deals be had in port? Thanks for all your help!

We did a wonderful catamaran snorkel on the pink catamaran. It was beautifully organized, very informative and we saw thousands of fish. Plus on the way home they baked homemade cookies right on board.

We did a wonderful catamaran snorkel on the pink catamaran. It was beautifully organized, very informative and we saw thousands of fish. Plus on the way home they baked homemade cookies right on board.
I did that one too. I believe it was called the Restless Native.

We did not do a shore excursion in Bermuda, however, we hopped in a cab and drove to the Gibbs Hill Lighthouse for a photo shoot and then drove to Horseshoe Beach for the most relaxing beach day we have ever had in our entire lives!!! I highly recommend these 2 activities.

We did the snorkel/catamaran also. The continually flowing ummm 'punch' was excellent. They were careful about the people who were swimming. The few that stayed on board all the time had extra drinks..and the cookies were yummy. Be prepared to remove your shoes before boarding. We enjoyed the excursion. But Bermuda is easy to check out on your own also. It's a wonderful island. You might want to go to the Bermuda info

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=-1&f=196

We loved the "Restless Native" catamaran too! It was a great excursion! We have also done the "Thriller Speedboat" excursion and loved it! Ditto to what others have said about it being EASY to get around Bermuda and enjoy the sights using public transportation. I travelled all over the island using the busses and the ferries! Have fun! :D

We will be sailing on the EOS this summer which will stop in Bermuda. Can anyone recommend any good shore excursions to take? Is is better to reserve through RCI or can better deals be had in port? Thanks for all your help!

when we were in bermuda we didnt get any excursions. we just took the pink bus to horseshoe bay and took the water taxi to hamilton the city for shopping there is plenty to do there and you dont need to book any excursions just take the bus or water taxi where ever you want to go.

:) We went to Bermuda, years ago, our first cruise. We went to Crystal Caves, booked it throught the ship. I loved it. We did all the beaches by taxi, which you can get as soon as you get off of the ship. madmarti

Archived