~WeightWatchers Support~

LisaDee

HELLO, Well I have signed up. I have a ways to go. Good thing I have to September! When the leader asked if anybody was active, only one person said yes.I had to laugh! I hope most were new like me. We where a large group for a Sunday I think. But they told us only 24 lbs. were lost by all the weigh-ins. paride55

Congrats on signing up!! I didn't go to my meeting today like I usually do because I am at home with a darn cold. SIGH! I really wanted to weigh in. I have been OP this past week and that's really helped me avoid the usual weight gain of the holidays. I was 10 points over my weekly total (using my daily points and weekly points) but I am down 0.5lb. :) I'll take what I can get.

Katherine

Too bad about your cold. Last weekend I got a sorethroat then a runny nose so on Monday I call my Dr. I have high blood pressure. So I to get wanted to get some over the counter meds. Last time I didn't and my pressure went up a bit. Now I am almost back to normal. still coughing but not much. I like the looks of the new program. Only time and effort will tell. paride55

I have been with ww since August '10.

I have lost a whoppin 15 pounds. I don't track well. My New years resolution is to track better. I have a long weekend planned in Florida.I have a cruise in April. I would love to be down 15 pounds by then. So I need to work the program i know it works i just have to work it. My WW partner and friend Rozanna, is helping to keep me on the straight and narrow. Wish me luck.

sw 198

cw 182

goal 165

I have been with ww since August '10.

I have lost a whoppin 15 pounds. I don't track well. My New years resolution is to track better. I have a long weekend planned in Florida.I have a cruise in April. I would love to be down 15 pounds by then. So I need to work the program i know it works i just have to work it. My WW partner and friend Rozanna, is helping to keep me on the straight and narrow. Wish me luck.

sw 198

cw 182

goal 165

I don't track well either and my metabolism is extremely slow. My friends doing diets with me lose about 3x as fast as I do. I am also closer to my goal weight than some of the other ladies so I find it a real struggle to lose even 0.5lb. 15lb since August is FANTASTIC! I wish I was down even 5 since August. Hang in there! Katherine

sw: 170

cw: 168

goal: 155

I'm new to this board. I just signed up for WW again online. This is my fourth time, I think. I've done online twice, meetings once, and WW at work once. Online was the most successful for me, but the first time was the best and not so successful after that. When I logged in again, it said I had gained 30 lbs. That was motivating! It creeps up on you so you don't notice but to see 30 lbs was an eye opener.

My immediate goal is to lose those 30 lbs by July when we sail on the Island Princess in Alaska. That's not my ultimate goal but one I think I can reasonably attain by July.

Hello fellow WW"s. I joined in July and am down 34 lb. which is the first time that I have been able to lose so much on any weight loss program. I haven't really done the meetings because the ones I went to in the beginning were pretty lame for $14 for a half hour and I felt it was a waste of money but I have been faithful to the program and didn't even gain anything over the holidays whooo hooo.

I keep hearing about the "new " program and wondering if it is time to get back to a meeting and find out about the changes. I have been plateaued for months at the same weight. Any helpful hints?

Kris

sw 183

cw 149

gw 135

I went to a meeting last night and didn't gain or lose. I will be happy to get back to my Saturday morning meetings, I don't like going at night because I always weigh at least 2 lbs more. Glad the holidays are over ,our cruise starts Sunday, So I have to be good and keep WW on my mind at all times. No mindless eating. This is a weird question but is anyone having a constipation problem with this plan?

:) Hello everyone,

I just began WW again, I have not done this program in many years but I did have great success with it 18 years ago. I had gained 60lbs:eek: with my pregnancy, when my son was 5 weeks I started to attend weekly meetings and 5 months later all those pounds were off. I like the new Points Plus plan for allowing most of our fresh fruits & vegetables to be free foods. I have a long ways to go on plan but I hope I can do it this time. I know the plan works but I do lose slowly these days.

Susan

Hi guys,

I am doing well on the P+ program too. I am down 2 pounds this week but I am tracking EVERYTHING. My friend says to track every BLT (BITE, LICK, TASTE). It really does work. I am eating a lot of fruit and that really helps. I have been avoiding the chocolate and processed foods like those 100 calorie cookie bags...

My weigh in is Friday and I am looking forward to it! I have discovered those Chobani greek yogurts so that paired with a banana or some blueberries really helps keep me full for hours!

Thanks, Katherine

Hi Katherine,

I also love that Chobani yogurt. Since it has twice the protein as other yogurts you really stay full.

Is Chobani a brand or a type of yogurt? I've never heard of it. I gained 1.6 at my weigh in on Wed but we had out of town company for a few days and I didn't stick to the plan. I got back on track and now it is gone so I'm happy. We fly out tomorrow morning for Ft. Lauderdale for our cruise on Sunday. I'm going to really try to watch it. I shouldn't have any problem and breakfast or lunch but dinner will be my problem. I'm going to TRY to make good choices. We'll see.

Frances

There is also Voskos, which doesn't have fruit on the bottom. SOmetimes I mix my own fresh fruit into it and add a spoonful of Splenda. It's delicious and has some 20 grams of protein so it keeps me full more than just about any other snack out there.

So I went to my weigh in today and I was UNCHANGED! UGH. I dunno why since I stuck to this new plan to the T. I am annoyed and disappointed since this was my first week doing the diet and I am supposed to see my biggest loss in the first week. SIGH. I may have to cut back on the "all you can eat" fruits and veggies.

Katherine

Hi Frances,

Chobani is a brank of Greek yougurt, its very good, its the fruit at the bottom type like the original Breyers yogurt. Have a great cruise, which itinerary are you doing?

I'll have to look for the Greek yogurt - I've never tried it. I'm going on the Princess Ruby with four stops - Princess Cays, St. Maarten, St. Thomas and Grand Turk. I'm SO looking forward to the warmer weather - it is just too cold here - too bad that it is only for one week. I'll let you know how I do when I get weighed the following Wednesday.

Frances

Has anyone been active? Like walking and going to the gym etc. ? I have been on the treadmill 2x this week. Today I'm going to go to the market in the park. Get some fresh veggies. Then go for a walk in the park. The weather looks great high 60s sunshine and dry. My first weigh in is tomorrow morning! paride55

Frances, have a great time on Ruby! Wish I could be there with you. We have a short 2n cruise on the Disney Wonder so I don't think I will have to worry too much about gaining weight back, but on a 7 night cruise right now I would be in trouble.

I did manage to actually LOSE weight on my last cruise (4n). Partly the seas were rough so my tummy was a wee bit queasy but partly I made a conscious effort to taste everything but not finish my plate. I also went for the fish and veggies. Given the huge variety of food on the ship, I actually was able to eat more healthy than usual at home. I have a 14n cruise to Alaska coming up in May and that strategy will be my goal again. :) Otherwise I will come home 10 pounds heavier. :eek:

As for exercise, I have a pretty bad neuropathy so it is very hard for me to do exercises per se but I am trying to be more active in my everyday life instead (for now). I am thinking of starting physicial therapy so that I can improve a bit.

Katherine

Had my weigh in on Wed. I had 2.4 loss! WOOHOO! I was hoping not to gain and I actually lost. I had not been tracking well and eating those yummy but fatting christmas cookies. thank goodness that is over. My tracking is still spotty but I am writing everything down in the morning then subtracting the points as i eat it.

Good luck to every one.

There is also Voskos, which doesn't have fruit on the bottom. SOmetimes I mix my own fresh fruit into it and add a spoonful of Splenda. It's delicious and has some 20 grams of protein so it keeps me full more than just about any other snack out there.

So I went to my weigh in today and I was UNCHANGED! UGH. I dunno why since I stuck to this new plan to the T. I am annoyed and disappointed since this was my first week doing the diet and I am supposed to see my biggest loss in the first week. SIGH. I may have to cut back on the "all you can eat" fruits and veggies.

Katherine[/quote

Hey Katerine......chin up...keep following program to a T and remember Weight Watchers is not telling you it is "all you can eat" fruit and veggies....they are asking you to have it in place of some of your higher point snacks...while eating to a point of satisfaction!!!!

Katherine

Katherine,

I total understand....That was me last week. I also was expecting my great 5lb loss and didnt get it. I'll see what happens this week. I dont get it, the foods are costing us more points on the new plan so you would think since we are using up more points on a single food we would lose more??? Ive been to the gym every other day doing cardio so Im hoping that last week was just a fluke & i will see the pay off this week. Hang in there!!

I'd like to join this group, too! I joined WW last week (tomorrow night is my first weigh in, ack!) and would love to be at my goal weight by our halloween cruise in 2012. That's plenty of time I just need to stay on plan and motivated.

I did a good job tracking this week but I need to drink more water! I'm terrible about that. I also started a couch to 5k running program with my dog so I will be doing the walk/run thing 3 times a week and hopefully that will help.

Good luck to everyone this week!

Archived