New York departures in 2010

Laurab23

Looks like Princess will not be departing from NYC in 2010 except for transatlantic cruises.Whats up with that? Why are they not going to the caribbean?I've been twice on Princess departing from NYC and loved it.Will I have to change cruise lines? I love the sanctuary,thermal suites and fresh water pools.Can any other lines match that?Please Princess,come back to NYC.

I just got off the Island Princess on 04/03 and the future cruise consultant, Angela, advised that the full 2010 NYC schedule would be released within the next 30 days (she advised me of that on 04/02) as I put in a FCC and was looking only for NYC R/T departures.

• 4 weeks later...
Looks like Princess will not be departing from NYC in 2010 except for transatlantic cruises.Whats up with that? Why are they not going to the caribbean?

I don't know where you got your info from but Caribbean Princess "will" depart out of NY again

10 departures between May 2 and July 29, 2010.

Eight of the 9 day voyages sail roundtrip on an itinerary that includes Bermuda (West End), St. Thomas, Grand Turk and San Juan. Caribbean Princess will also offer two sailings to St. Maarten, St. Thomas, Grand Turk and San Juan.

Also, the ship will sail on a special 7 day Eastern Caribbean & Bermuda sailing from San Juan to New York featuring calls in Bermuda, St. Thomas and Antigua.

Archived