JS or Two Rooms?

We currently have a balcony cabin and promenade cabin across the hall booked for our EOS cruise. We have 4 in our party (Me, DH, DS (16) and DS 11). We could book a JS for a little bit more money. However, with the two rooms we do have more square footage and TWO bathrooms? Should we stay with our current reservation or go for a JS? Thanks in advance!

We currently have a balcony cabin and promenade cabin across the hall booked for our EOS cruise. We have 4 in our party (Me, DH, DS (16) and DS 11). We could book a JS for a little bit more money. However, with the two rooms we do have more square footage and TWO bathrooms? Should we stay with our current reservation or go for a JS? Thanks in advance!

We have had the same delima as well many times and we always opt for the 2 rooms because you get the 2 bathrooms. You will be so much happier IMHO. Works so well for us. It's hard enough to share a bathroom with my hubby let alone my kids because it's such a tiny space!! Our friends always do the same thing.

Good luck and happy cruising :D

2 rooms---definitely! A JS is a great room for 2 adults, but not for a family. Even tho it's larger, it would still be cramped with the sleep sofa, all the kid's stuff, and only the 1 bathroom!

Keep your 2 cabins!!!

A junior suite is just too small for 4 people only 2 beds and a very uncomfortable sleep sofa particularly if one of your sons is tall - they are very foreshortened and when open really restrict movement in the cabin and out on to the verandah. The benefit of having 2 bathrooms speaks for itself I think. We always book a JS, and the thought of 4 people in it for a cruise would be a nightmare!!

I was in the same situation.. and we opted for the 2 cabins.. just like everyone else.

Benefits of 2 rooms:

1. 2 Bathrooms

2. Privacy :o

3. More total sq footage

Your kids will still "hang out" in your room at times, especially on the balcony. So, no brainer: 2 rooms.

I had booked the Family Promenade room which is a large room that sleeps up to 6, but after reading some of the posts here, I changed it to 2 adjoining Promenade rooms. The two bathrooms and having the kids in their own room sounded like the way to go.

2 Rooms!

I travel with our kids a lot, and the privacy plus a second bathroom is a no-brainer.

I was also considering a suite, but decided on the two cabins for the same reason. One difference also is my daughter will be 27 when we cruise, so PRIVACY and the EXTRA BATHROOM are the key factors here! Guys you know what I mean here, right?

Thanks everyone for your responses! Two rooms it is!:)

U have received good advice - 2 cabins..!

U might consider the JS for yourselves though & a balcony or even an inside cabin for the boys...!

Hope u have a great cruise whatever u do choose!:)

Archived