All things "Victory"

richbum

.. and we are bringing 3 other couples along with us, who have never sailed with Carnival before.

They have only sailed with RCCL. I keep telling them, that a Carnival Cruise is definitely worth the money,

but it doesn't have the same feel as a RCCL cruise.

Oh! I sense some upcoming Culture Shock! :D

Let us know how they adjust.

Hello everyone I am leaving on the Victory Oct 2nd for my honeymoon! Does anyone have any of the recent Capers that they hand out daily?

I asked John Heald before he went on vacation, but I guess he wasn't able to assist. I wanted to see what to expect.

If anyone has recent ones they can scan, I'd love to see them!

Robert

"The Cruise Boys"

I asked John Heald before he went on vacation, but I guess he wasn't able to assist. I wanted to see what to expect.

All I can offer is mere covers....sorry! :o

DSC_5423.JPG

These are from late April 2011

DSC_5424.JPG

If you're lucky, you'll get one of these...

Invite-365.jpg

Robert

"The Cruise Boys"

I am not going until Nov 6th, I did get a set from April and posted them in our roll call if you would like to go take a look.

20 Day Countdown!!!!!! Cant wait!!!! Who has any new picks that they can put up on here to get me even more excited!! We have an aft balcony 6424 does anyone have any picks of that as well!?? thanks

Hope this helps! Bon Voyage!!! And when you get back tell us how it went.DW,DD,and I will be going in Jan. and we can't wait!!

20 Day Countdown!!!!!! Cant wait!!!! Who has any new picks that they can put up on here to get me even more excited!! We have an aft balcony 6424 does anyone have any picks of that as well!?? thanks

We booked 6432 and my sister and brother in law are in 6424. Can you please let me know if the divider door between the 2 balconies can open? I would really appreciate it. I thought they did and that is why I booked these 2 cabins. There are a total of 10 of us (the other 3 couples are across the hall) going and I was hoping we could open up both balconies for all of us to enjoy sail aways!

We booked 6432 and my sister and brother in law are in 6424. Can you please let me know if the divider door between the 2 balconies can open? I would really appreciate it. I thought they did and that is why I booked these 2 cabins. There are a total of 10 of us (the other 3 couples are across the hall) going and I was hoping we could open up both balconies for all of us to enjoy sail aways!

If there aft they wont others will on the side , but aft cabins had a solid wall I am pretty sure.

• 2 weeks later...

Getting ready to take my fourth cruise on Victory. Absolutely LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this cruise. My favorite. ~

There doesn't seem to be anyone else going on Dec 26 - New Year's???? Too bad, it's going to be a great trip! :D

• 3 weeks later...

Well we just got back from our Victory cruise 4th cruise out of San Jaun loved the itinerary , the Victory I would give it a 7 out of 10 not my favorite rooms seemed smaller than Conquest class , or least the storage space my wife and packed light and struggled to find places to put our stuff. Our travelmates enjoy using the fridge , no fridges in balcony cabins , I had no idea , but no biggie to me. We had aft port side cabins had a lot of movement which is surprising to me on this cruise , once again didnt bother us but the seas sure looked calm for the movement we felt .

Food was good in the dining room , plenty of choices , really though it was better on the Glory in 09 but we didnt go hungry , so no complaints just my honest opinion.

Only watched one show but though it was the best we had ever seen in 13 cruises it was toward the end of the week , singing dancing , about 10 costume changes.

Just Thought I would stop in and give an update , the ship looks great , had great service , met some really fun waiters and who couldnt love these stops. :)