Things you never see on a cruise ship

TheFutureMrs.

You need to walk to burn off all those extra calories!

With as hard as it is for me to gain weight, I need the calories. :) Never seem to weigh more than 4 lbs under or 4 lbs over 160 lbs. So far my muscle gain goals for the cruise are looking like they may not happen. :\

Yes. Flew a beautiful box kite off the back of a ship in Alaska with my then 3 year old daughter. Still have the kite. And the daughter (she's 21 now). Most passengers were envious. It was seriously delightful. No issue with security.

How about a used car lot complete with the stereotypical annoying salesman. The car could be waiting for you when you get off the ship.

Yes there, is the dont sell cars but they are annoying at times and are called cruise directors

Edited by yakdaddy42

I have seen a popcorn machine on both Liberty and Splendor in the pool bar for movies under the stars.

That was one of my very favorite things from the Caribbean Princess, watching movies on the pool deck with my husband while eating popcorn and candy. The only problem was that the light and fluffy popcorn didn't stand up well in the stiff sea breeze. Does the Enchantment have the movies on deck, too?

A Divorce Court, complete with attorneys for both parties. (Maybe this would stop some of the man (or woman) overboard issues)

A funeral home. (See above)

Edited by Hypo

A Divorce Court, complete with attorneys for both parties. (Maybe this would stop some of the man (or woman) overboard issues)

A funeral home. (See above)

I would love to go and watch. A great afternoon entertainment on a seaday

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Dang...I am wayyyyyyy too bored here at work today !! When I started reading this thread my mind went into overdrive !!.......lol. Let's see......how about.....

* A Yard Sale on the Lido deck

* A No-Alcohol cruise

* Table mates that ANYONE would be overjoyed to dine with

* A clothes line out on deck for everyone to use so that they can get that fresh-sun dried smell in all their clothes

* A cotton candy / popcorn machine.....or maybe a boiled peanut stand

* A pet hotel

hmmmmmmmmmm.............thinking...................thinking...........lol :) :)

I would actually vote for the cotton candy machine. I love the stuff.

a water baloon fight

a bike trail

(hopefully not) a wave pool

golf carts

Go on the pool deck during rough seas. On the Disney Magic last Oct., we had storms one night and the ship was rocking so much that the water was splashing out of the pool and it looked like a wave pool.

How about a townhall meeting featuring a member of the House of Representatives.

The cruiseline could sell raffle tickets for some lucky passenger to dunk the Representative into the pool after the meeting.:)