Ociania 2011 schedule not posted yet?

nanook21

Hi all,

I've been searching everywhere I can on the net and cannot find any Oceania sailings for Jan/Feb 2011 yet. Does anyone know when this will be made public? FDR? I'm wanting to get a cruise booked, and I'm hoping Oceania will be doing the S.A. itineraries in 2011 - Valparaiso/Buenos Aires around the Horn. Any info yet?

I've been searching everywhere I can on the net and cannot find any Oceania sailings for Jan/Feb 2011 yet.

I've never heard of any cruise line posting voyages that far in advance.....15 months before your sailing date would be the absolute maximum.

Relaxe, you have plenty of time......planning and anticipating is half the fun! :D

Life is journey not a destination, so we had better learn to enjoy the process!

The 2010 cruises for that time frame came out in Aug last year so maybe the 2011 will be out this Aug

Keep watching or sign up for Oceania newsletter from their website

Lyn

The 2010 cruises for that time frame came out in Aug last year so maybe the 2011 will be out this Aug

Keep watching or sign up for Oceania newsletter from their website

Lyn

New itineraries will be out at the end of August or beginning of September..

Jancruz1

I've never heard of any cruise line posting voyages that far in advance.....15 months before your sailing date would be the absolute maximum.

.........!

Oceania released in March 2009 their European/Transoceanic sailing itineraries all the way to Dec 2010. That's 20 months.

I have booked my last four cruises, with O and X, 16-18 months before sailing. I have very specific cabin choices, so I need to plan accordingly.

Jan Cruz is probably correct re August.

On another thread (I think the one with suggested itineraries) either Frank Del Rio or T Rubacky (sp?) said there would be new brochures out, including the new ship Marina, sometime in August or September.

Yes, I am aware of Jan's history, thank you.

I am also well aware that even the best of CRIs (confidential reliable informants) get it wrong on occasion!

Just because it is in black and white does not mean it is fact.

Hey, I am not aware of Jan's history with O, so I am feeling out of the loop. What's the scoop?:)

Among many other things, Jan has a long and trusted relationship with Frank Del Rio. This has led to a very close relationship with the home office and an extensive understanding of how Oceania works.

Among many other things, Jan has a long and trusted relationship with Frank Del Rio. This has led to a very close relationship with the home office and an extensive understanding of how Oceania works.

Thanks for the information.

Relaxe, you have plenty of time......planning and anticipating is half the fun! :D

Life is journey not a destination, so we had better learn to enjoy the process!

Both Celebrity and Princess are already advertising Jan/Feb 2011 itineraries, and I heard if you want some of the "mini-suites" you must book well in advance, so I'm already looking for Oceania for Feb/2011. But I'll keep an eye out for next 2 months.

Archived