And You Know You're Addicted To Sea Dream When?

LOL CDreamer! At least we are a sharing group:p

Will be interesting to see if you can hook your family ... I wonder if it is hereditary!

My sister and husband will be on SD2 in Sept. to celebrate her 50th. That will be their first exposure to SD and will be a good test of the hereditary question...

My sister and husband will be on SD2 in Sept. to celebrate her 50th. That will be their first exposure to SD and will be a good test of the hereditary question...

LOL. Nice way to celebrate a 50th b-day!

Well the way I look at it is, if our families don't "get it" then they must have some sort of defective gene! :D

CDreamer

Well, CDreamer -- Vandrefalks ARE thinking about it!! Whatnot -- talk to DH -- maybe we can have a mini-SD reunion that week. DJ and FT should join too -- and where is Fredpebbles -- or SeaSlug or whatever name she's using these days :)

CDreamer -- for someone who used to never post but only lurk, I'm very proud of you for all your recent posts :D

Vandrefalk:)

Well, CDreamer -- Vandrefalks ARE thinking about it!! Whatnot -- talk to DH -- maybe we can have a mini-SD reunion that week. DJ and FT should join too -- and where is Fredpebbles -- or SeaSlug or whatever name she's using these days :)

CDreamer -- for someone who used to never post but only lurk, I'm very proud of you for all your recent posts :D

Would love to join y'all (did I say that right;))

Right now I need to get through the 50th anniversary party for my parents, our little jaunt to STT in August, a quick trip to Disney in October and, oh yeah, the crossing in November on SD2! Who knows what we will book while we are on board:eek:

Yeah!! The more the merrier, I say! :D

Not sure which Capt or crew members will be on board for this cruise. Would love to see Christophe again (hopefully he would still remember us since it's been awhile since we've been on SDII).

Maybe those of you who are taking an upcoming SDII cruise can do some investigative work and find out who will be on this Jan. '11 cruise?

Vandrefalk - had dinner with FredPebbles (aka: Sea Slug 1 & 2) this past week. They were here on vacation and we met them for dinner. So fun to meet up with people you've met from the ship --- but then YOU know all about that! ;)

CDreamer

I'll talk to DH! You know I always want to go. ( Sometimes even a good DH can be too practical about things, like we really don't need to do another SD cruise since we have one in Sept and one in June!) BUT , I do have a birthday during that Jan cruise!

• 4 weeks later...

I'm addicted because I have a single supplement booked for the London crossing in April 2011 on SD 1, and this week I have also deposited for Feb 19, 2011 on SD 2 so my DH Berry can come with me! The reason for Feb 19 is--all the fun group from last March will be attending! Lottery win, please!! Lol:p

I'm addicted because I have a single supplement booked for the London crossing in April 2011 on SD 1, and this week I have also deposited for Feb 19, 2011 on SD 2 so my DH Berry can come with me! The reason for Feb 19 is--all the fun group from last March will be attending! Lottery win, please!! Lol:p

I am guessing that is the March '10 group and not the March '09 group ... or my invite got lost in the mail;)

My dear friend DJ -- yes, this is the Mar'10 group. Whenever the next CC group decides to cruise...I will most likely go! I so look forward to sailing with you all, youse guys, you ins, y'all!! Remember in March 2009 I didn't get to cruise with you, because I was on SD 1. But I am SO happy to have hooked up with you all anyway--great peeps!!!! Sail on -- we will !!!

• 1 month later...

You know your hooked when you book one cruise as aa special event, love it so much you say you will go every other year but somehow seem to go each year. Can't wait for the SD2 fall transatlantic crossing we had a ball last time.

• 2 weeks later...
it's because you all seem such sane, normal, lovely people that we booked our December trip .....

you are .... aren't you?

smiles

joanna

Define sane, normal and lovely:p

Oh yeah. Really. We are. Especially Disney Jen.:eek:

LOL

You are taking your daily walk along the lake and all you can think about is that in a few weeks you will be walking 16 laps around Deck 6 for each mile and instead of beautiful trees, the golf course and the lake you will be looking at nothing but ocean:D