And You Know You're Addicted To Sea Dream When?

I really really miss being able to post daily from on board . . . November and the fall crossing can't get here soon enough . . . and you have plenty of opportunities but chose to go elsewhere, so I have no sympathy . . . and remember no snarky remarks, you promised in exchange for the Artichoke Guacamole!:D

FT

I really really miss being able to post daily from on board . . . November and the fall crossing can't get here soon enough . . . and you have plenty of opportunities but chose to go elsewhere, so I have no sympathy . . . and remember no snarky remarks, you promised in exchange for the Artichoke Guacamole!:D

FT

I will be a good boy.:D As far as the cruise on Brand-X, it is all Ganttc's fault.

J.

You Know You're Addicted To Sea Dream When: you are building your long awaited dream house and you start taking short-cuts to conserve cash for SeaDream trips....

Today's actual conversation - "Ragnar, should we put in that second dishwasher, or put the money towards a SeaDream trip?"

Unfortunately, the dishwasher won out due to the proximity of our Galapagos trip :( But we do have our eye on a SD trip in April and so I think the landscaping is going to get short-changed :D The neighbors will just have to live with our dirt for a bit longer....

When you're sitting outside the Vintages Wine Bar on the Freedom of the Seas, using up your few remaining prepaid internet minutes and you can't stand not to check the SeaDream forum on CC.

Freedom of the Seas???? I think you need serious therapy at the Disney Jen Clinic!:eek:

Safely back home and looking forward to upcoming therapy session. Thanks for the suggestion, Jim.

Glad to be of help. You know, I feel I could use some of that therapy too.:eek: Maybe another reunion party. What I really need is a new SeaDream booking. Just hoping for a few special value meal deals to show up.:D

Freedom of the Seas???? I think you need serious therapy at the Disney Jen Clinic!:eek:

Safely back home and looking forward to upcoming therapy session. Thanks for the suggestion, Jim.

Glad to be of help. You know, I feel I could use some of that therapy too.:eek: Maybe another reunion party. What I really need is a new SeaDream booking. Just hoping for a few special value meal deals to show up.:D

Not to worry Jim ... I have it all under control:p

We all count on you!:eek:

No one more than DJ's DH!!!:D

In our (almost) 30 years together:eek:, Disney Jen has opened my eyes to new artists, new new destinations, new ways of enjoying life:cool:.

Mark my words... if Disney Jen says "this sounds really neat"... it is!

ctbjr1309: While I would LOVE to gawk at engineering marvels such as Freedom or Oasis... you won't catch me on one of those mega ships (unless I have the luck to tour one!!!).

I don't enjoy the crowds. I don't enjoy formal night. I don't need to be entertained.

I do love cruising, I love the islands, the sea, the wind, and the opportunity to read more novels in 1-cruise, than I am able to read the rest of the year.

is it very wrong to be looking at 2011 cruises and to be working on your husband (he's a pussy cat after a good meal) for a med cruise when we have only just booked our first cruise for December -

can I be addicted before I have been on a boat?

no

oh ... I see

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
YIPPEE!! Just booked another 2011 SD cruise, in addition to one that we already have booked for next year. So now there are 2 SD cruises on the horizon... WOOT!! Are we excited? Nah.. :)

Color me green with envy!!:eek::D:eek:

Congratulations! What did you book? Croatia? Since I know you wanted to do the other ports after going to Dubrovinik. I'm still thinking about what I might want to book when I'm on board in September. I know I can do the deposit, but I'm still hoping I can talk my DH into a Jan or Feb cruise since we didn't do one last winter.

LOL Disney Jen! Hey, you've colored ME green a few times too, like when I've been stuck here at home and you've been sipping the free flowing bubbly on SDII!! :D

Whatnot - Jan SDII, St Martin - San Juan. Going to introduce my brother and SIL to SD and hopefully they'll get hooked too!

Now, if we can just convince the Vandrefalks to join us... ;)

CDreamer

LOL Disney Jen! Hey, you've colored ME green a few times too, like when I've been stuck here at home and you've been sipping the free flowing bubbly on SDII!! :D

Whatnot - Jan SDII, St Martin - San Juan. Going to introduce my brother and SIL to SD and hopefully they'll get hooked too!

Now, if we can just convince the Vandrefalks to join us... ;)

CDreamer

LOL CDreamer! At least we are a sharing group:p

Will be interesting to see if you can hook your family ... I wonder if it is hereditary!