My FCC has expired! What happens to my $100

whiterose

Wow, I was definitely under the impression that they would return it to you, also that you could cancel anytime within that four years and have it refunded.

Karen

Your impression is right, It would be refunded!!

The OP is outside the 4 years. :confused:

FCC's are fully refundable. But I was under the impression that you need to contact princess to take care of this as I don't think it's automatically refunded. I would check if your FCC is still showing up on your Circle Savings account (even though expired) and if it is call Princess ASAP and have the $100 refunded to your credit card.

FCC's are fully refundable. But I was under the impression that you need to contact princess to take care of this as I don't think it's automatically refunded. I would check if your FCC is still showing up on your Circle Savings account (even though expired) and if it is call Princess ASAP and have the $100 refunded to your credit card.

Yes... Toto is correct. They are supposed to be refundable, even after they expire...

I have some older FCCs that do not say this at the bottom. The one I purchased in June of this year says "If you do not use your future cruise deposit in the allocated four years, it will automatically be refunded back in the form it was purchased." How long ago did it expire?

Credit Card....some people change cards to get a better rate etc.

True... my FCC had been charged to a credit card that I no longer owned. They had to research it, but I eventually got a check in the mail.

Archived