Discount Shore Excusion offer

kangforpres

I just got an offer from HAL to save up to $125 on Shore Excursions if we book now or by a certain date in March for our May 5 Alaska Explorer Cruise. I imagine similar offers have gone out to others with upcoming Cruises.

Could you list which excursions are being discounted? I'm on the 18 May Alaska cruise and am curious to see if they're discounting the excursions I'm booked on.

Thanks

Could you list which excursions are being discounted? I'm on the 18 May Alaska cruise and am curious to see if they're discounting the excursions I'm booked on.

Thanks

Well the offer code they sent me was: HAKE03, go to the shore excusion page for the May 18 Cruise and see if it does anything.

-Paul

We got an email this week as well telling us to book our Alaska Excursions by March 7th but no where on the email did it have a code but I did try that code and selected the excursions I was interested in and got this response

Applied Promotional Code: HAKE03

There is no item in the shopping cart that this promo applies to.

I had viewed several excursions several weeks ago and the prices are all the same as they were. The only thing I find odd is that in past years I do not remember them being priced like Wal Mart :D Such as the Whale Watch I am looking at is $139.95.... why the 95 cents, why not just be $140.00. Now if the $139.95 is a discount price and it is going up to say $145.00 after the 7th then yes I would go ahead and purchase now

Let me ask, is everyone on a Cruise Tour that had the Discount Code? I can see that as being the difference and makes total sense. I am just not sure why my email has a book by date :confused: But I have to admit the actual email does not say anything about discounts just that I need to book by March 7th.

Let me ask, is everyone on a Cruise Tour that had the Discount Code? I can see that as being the difference and makes total sense. I am just not sure why my email has a book by date :confused: But I have to admit the actual email does not say anything about discounts just that I need to book by March 7th.

We are on a 7 day Inside Passage and we are on the Zaandam leaving May 05. My e-mail gave me this code.

Special Offer!

Promo code: HAKP02

I was able to click on the link provided and logged in. It came up with several discount offers that amounted to approx 10%. The ones that I have been interested in were not discounted. Like the tram, Mendenhall glacier by itself and the 3 1/2 hour white pass rail tour.

There was a range of discounted offers in each of the ports and were not just the high priced ones.

Hope this helps.

Greg

Go on the Alaska board for private touring We did all ours privately and it was great

Do not miss the Yukon ...magnificent

Many whale watching from Juneau

Glaciers in whittier ...awesomev

Lots of great stuff in Alaskaand Bc and Yukon

Archived