A Sad Goodbye to a Great Woman and Most-Travelled Couple!

Just after sailing their 200th cruise this past month Tom Churley lost the love of his life, Jean who has gone to heaven. Tom and Jean are the official "Mom & Dad" of several Princess ships (first coined originally by comedian Kevin Jordan and then myself when I mentioned their first cruise was with Noah on the "Arc of the Seas") and dear friends of so many of us through the years. Countless dinners and chats will always be remembered, including so many of my shows where they always sat front row - center in the Princess Theaters. Always asking me about Stevie and Kathy and wanting to be caught up on everything, Tom & Jean Churley, they were "two peas in a pod" and a lovely couple to boot. Sadly, Jean began to suffer Alzheimer's and passed on April 28th. God Bless you Tom, all of us on Princess who had the pleasure to know you will miss the two of you, again, you are definitely family to so many of us.

Much love and sympathy, Steve Moris.

1210666803_TomJeanChurley2009withSteveMoris.jpg.7c9f6760337cc2b235d310d165bdb036.jpg

A very nice tribute, thanks for sharing. It's a reminder that life is short, enjoy every day, hug your loved ones, give thanks for your good health and keep on traveling as long as you can.

Just after sailing their 200th cruise this past month Tom Churley lost the love of his life, Jean who has gone to heaven. Tom and Jean are the official "Mom & Dad" of several Princess ships (first coined originally by comedian Kevin Jordan and then myself when I mentioned their first cruise was with Noah on the "Arc of the Seas") and dear friends of so many of us through the years. Countless dinners and chats will always be remembered, including so many of my shows where they always sat front row - center in the Princess Theaters. Always asking me about Stevie and Kathy and wanting to be caught up on everything, Tom & Jean Churley, they were "two peas in a pod" and a lovely couple to boot. Sadly, Jean began to suffer Alzheimer's and passed on April 28th. God Bless you Tom, all of us on Princess who had the pleasure to know you will miss the two of you, again, you are definitely family to so many of us.

Much love and sympathy, Steve Moris.

How wonderful of you Steve to post this. I don't know of to many entertainers that would have taken taken the time. My husband and I had the pleasure of seeing you this year on the Grand and many times prior. My husband is not one to sit and watch shows but has watched every one of yours and he had the opportunity to chat with you on the Grand.

Every one reading this can only hope they can be like the Churley's and have that many cruises with Princess. How fortunate they were.

Steve, thank you for taking the time to post this info about this amazing couple. God bless her. You are one great performer. We just recently saw your show on the Star Princess the week of April 12th (twice). You are a true gentleman to take the time out to post this about your friends Tom & Jean Churley.