Embassy Suites (17th St) or Hilton Marina

#1Nanna

Hi,

Does the ES or Hilton Marina, provide free shuttle from the airport and to the cruise port?

ML

No but they are both close to the airport and port. Check out google maps. Embassy Suites is 1 mile closer to the airport than the Hilton Marina while the Hilton is about 1 mile closer to the port. A taxi from ES to the port will be around $10; the Hilton Marina is actually within walking distance of piers 2 and 4 (usually Princess) so a taxi is even less than $10. Figure around $15 for a taxi from the airport to Embassy Suites and slightly more to the Hilton.

I believe ES does have an hotel to port shuttle but it isn't free and if there is more than one passenger a taxi is cheaper.

Do either of these hotels offer "park n cruise" , as we are driving from Jax to FLL and want to leave our car at a hotel that offers this service.

Thanks,

Helaine

When we stayed at ES in March, I called and was told that "park n cruise was no longer offered" even though it was listed on the website.

When we arrived, the valets asked if we wanted "park n cruise". Seems that "park n cruise" and the valets are an independent operator. Parking is on site. It is not included in the room rate but it is cheaper than the port. Probably a wash when you include taxis. We decided to do the "park n cruise" and it worked quite well. We did self-disembark from Regal and were on the road by 0715.

I'm not sure but I think the "park n cruise" at ES is operated by United Airport Parking. You can google it.

BTW, at least some hotels will charge you extra for "park and cruise". They have separate rates with and without.

Edited by RocketMan275