Hotel Maya discount

vwrestler171

Just a heads up, Carnival and Hotel Maya have rates for 2016. Here is the latest from the on site reservations coordinator at the Maya.

"Yes the code to use for the park and cruise package is P41, granted the rate is not always going to be available due to our occupancy, but if that does occur feel free to shoot me an email and I will see what I can do on my end."

Thank you!!

I just made a res with that code for March 25,2016.

Without it the park and stay rate was over $200 and now it is only $159 for a basic king room.

We've stayed there before on pts but haven't used their parking.

How quickly does their shuttle pick up from the ship?

We are usually one of the first people off and wouldn't want to have to wait a long time for the shuttle.

We probably could walk with our luggage since we travel light but it would not be my first choice!

Thank you!!

I just made a res with that code for March 25,2016.

Without it the park and stay rate was over $200 and now it is only $159 for a basic king room.

We've stayed there before on pts but haven't used their parking.

How quickly does their shuttle pick up from the ship?

We are usually one of the first people off and wouldn't want to have to wait a long time for the shuttle.

We probably could walk with our luggage since we travel light but it would not be my first choice!

We used their shuttle last year. All you have to do is call the front desk when you get off the ship and the shuttle will pick you up in about 5 minutes. They didn't wait for the shuttle to fill up, just loaded our bags and took us to the hotel.

• 1 month later...
Just a heads up, Carnival and Hotel Maya have rates for 2016. Here is the latest from the on site reservations coordinator at the Maya.

"Yes the code to use for the park and cruise package is P41, granted the rate is not always going to be available due to our occupancy, but if that does occur feel free to shoot me an email and I will see what I can do on my end."

vwrestler171 can you give me the email address and name of the reservations coordinator. I think it was Jessica Hernadez, but not sure. Their site shows a p53 code for carnival but I'm not sure this is for parking too. I reserved it as it showed comp park and comp shuttle to cruise but was only $123 plus taxes. I feel like I should confirm it and see if I should be on a p41 rate at $159.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Just wondering where on the Maya site you found that account number?? Perhaps it is a Carnival employee number?? Just wondering because I don't see any of these numbers anywhere on the site. You just have to know them to put them into the discount code box when making the res.

Thanks for the heads up vwrestler17... Would love to stay at the Maya before our cruise on the Miracle in September. I tried to make a reservation but no discounts are showing up. Maybe Im too early? Do you mind sharing the name and email of the reservation coordinator? Thanks in advance!!

Thanks for the heads up vwrestler17... Would love to stay at the Maya before our cruise on the Miracle in September. I tried to make a reservation but no discounts are showing up. Maybe Im too early? Do you mind sharing the name and email of the reservation coordinator? Thanks in advance!!

Email Jessica Jimenez at Jessica.Jimenez2@hilton.com. I booked through her for my November Miracle cruise.

Jessica from Maya just emailed me back. That was quick! She fixed my rate to the Carnival park and cruise 159. I believe it is 123 for no parking as this is the rate I had booked at but had to email Jessica to change to the 159. If you don't need parking search this forum for Hotel Maya Carnival code. Enter this number into the corporate number area on Maya reservation page, you can not use the crew rate, but you can use the carnival p53 rate. Otherwise email her.

Edited by PekingeseLady

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Do you really mean June 2017 ??? not 2016??

It is not working for me for March 2017 :mad:

I thought it was too early but maybe there's a special even going on for my date in March??:confused:

I took it as June 17, 2016 as he has a cruise leaving on June 18th

Edited by vwrestler171

• 3 weeks later...

I just wanted to update this thread.

I just got a lovely e mail from Jessica at the Maya telling me she was able to give me the park n cruise rate for March 2017 even though I don't see it yet available on the web site.

We have a king size bed for 2 people for $169 including parking for our week long cruise.

I just wanted to update this thread.

I just got a lovely e mail from Jessica at the Maya telling me she was able to give me the park n cruise rate for March 2017 even though I don't see it yet available on the web site.

We have a king size bed for 2 people for $169 including parking for our week long cruise.

Glad to hear that. My brother is going on the Miracle in January, but hasn't decided if he is going down the night before or the morning of. I'm hoping he goes night before and enjoys the Maya.

Hotel Maya is in Long Beach near the Queen Mary and the Carnival Cruise terminal.

It is a lovely setting!

Id say just around a mile between them. Flat walk to the QM.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app