Bistro on 5

Xtchr

Is there an extra fee to eat in the Bistro ? If so, how much? Do they serve breakfast, lunch or dinner there.. or all 3? Looks tiny on the deck plan with not to many seats.

The $5 per person fee is a cover charge and for that fee you can have whatever you'd like, and as much or as little as you'd like, from their menu.

On our last two cruises the daily bulletin shows they were open daily from 6AM to 2AM, so you could have breakfast, lunch, dinner and a late night snack there.

Their menu does not change. It includes lots of different styles of crepes including breakfast, savory and sweet ones. There were also soup, salads, paninis and desserts (although I've always enjoyed one of their sweet crepes for dessert). We've had lunch there a few times, and on one cruise we had dinner there when we were in the mood for something lighter than a full meal in the dining room. Might even have shared lunch there a few times with some crusie friends posting here ;)

Larry - the Mediterranean crepe!!!!!!!:D:D (I think that's the one).

When we were there, John didn't want a crepe, he'd had enough food so the waiter (Mustafa) sent the chef right over to the table and she insisted she'd make him a "baby" crepe. Well, she did just that! I've never seen one that small but he ate it and enjoyed every, although few, bites.

Love Bistro and anticipate spending embarkation day there on Silhouette in March just to relive memories of Constellation.

See you in 2013!!!!!!

Yum! Just reading this is making my mouth water. We loved the Cowboy crepe and our great waiter suggested a few changes (which of course I have forgotten now) that made it even better. I always followed with the Grand Marnier crepe, and DH loves the banana/Nutella one. Can't wait till November!

We stepped in one late night for just a snack. We shared a crepe. The waitress told me since I was paying $5 that I should get one too, but I told her we just wanted to eat light. She only charged us for one meal because we shared! I tipped her the extra $5. Very Classy place.

Den

Yum! Just reading this is making my mouth water. We loved the Cowboy crepe and our great waiter suggested a few changes (which of course I have forgotten now) that made it even better. I always followed with the Grand Marnier crepe, and DH loves the banana/Nutella one. Can't wait till November!

Cowboy crepe and the banana/Nutella one is my favorites also.:D

Here's a copy of the menu from the excellent preismans.com website:

Sol_IMG_3080%20Bistro%20red600.jpg

If it's not on the menu and you ask one of the staff they'll do their best to make it up from the ingredients they have. If you are full after main course they'll also do you a "small" crepe for afters.

Phil

Archived