Lobster Lunch Excursion - which one?

cruise2relax

We will be on the Regal Princess in the Fall and plan on doing a lobster lunch cruise in Antigua. We have two choices - Creole Cruises (not ship sponsored) or the Mystic Catamaran from Tropical Adventures (Ship sponsored). Any thoughts?

Creole Cruises for certain - you won't be disappointed. Captain Glen does a great job of looking after everyone's needs and his wife makes all the sides that go with the lobster lunch. We've done his tour each time we've been to Antigua.

We did the Mystic through the ship and it was one of our best excursions. It seems you can't go wrong with either.

The Mystic (at least our excursion) was booked as two beach breaks so there wasn't any snorkeling if that's what you are looking for.

• 1 month later...
Creole Cruises for certain - you won't be disappointed. Captain Glen does a great job of looking after everyone's needs and his wife makes all the sides that go with the lobster lunch. We've done his tour each time we've been to Antigua.

We will be in Antigua next April. Really want to take the Creole Cruise, great reviews on Trip Advisor. I sent two emails to book from their website, no response yet. Anyone have this issue before?

I'm afraid to call the phone #, for the long distance, out of country charges.

Any suggestions?

CT

• 1 month later...
We will be on the Regal Princess in the Fall and plan on doing a lobster lunch cruise in Antigua. We have two choices - Creole Cruises (not ship sponsored) or the Mystic Catamaran from Tropical Adventures (Ship sponsored). Any thoughts?

I think they will both be a great day, tho I have only done (and loved) the Mystic one.

Your decision should rest on your preferred mode of transport.

Creole = motor boat

Mystic= sailing catamaran.

For me it is an easy decision, I do not need or want extra noise and/or and speed when I am on vacation.