Margaritavile in Grand Turk Questions

pajazz28

Cruising to Grand Turk in July for all three of my daughter graduation 2 from university and one from high school. We have discussed making it a beach day at Margaretville. We heard there is a party pass at Margaretville for $50 unlimited drink and lunch, has anyone done this?

• 1 month later...

Update to my post above: I emailed Margaritaville directly and asked if they offer or will offer a package, and said I was cruising in July. The reply I received was that as of right now they have no drink package program in place but that I should ask my server upon my arrival to Margaritaville if there is anything being offered.

Cruising to Grand Turk in July for all three of my daughter graduation 2 from university and one from high school. We have discussed making it a beach day at Margaretville. We heard there is a party pass at Margaretville for $50 unlimited drink and lunch, has anyone done this?

We were there in January (2016). The "Party Pass" has been discontinued.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have another question.....any info on the cabanas at Margaretiville?? Do you purchase it thru the ship ? - Do you rent the cabana at Margaretiville when you get there or can you reserve before you cruise?

I read in someone's review that they rented a cabana there and any info would be appreciate.

• 3 months later...
I have another question.....any info on the cabanas at Margaretiville?? Do you purchase it thru the ship ? - Do you rent the cabana at Margaretiville when you get there or can you reserve before you cruise?

I read in someone's review that they rented a cabana there and any info would be appreciate.

We always rent a cabana while there. They're nothing fancy... small, one room. They have a few chairs, a coffee table, air conditioning, etc.

The perk for us is having a place to lock our valuables up, a place for shade & to cool off, and bar service. We've been pleased every time. I have cabanas booked there for my next three cruises.

They do sell out quickly but keep checking back in case someone cancels...