Sabor on Oasis

Does anyone know if it's open for lunch on day 1? TIA!

I knew that someday keeping all my Compasses would come in handy. Just got off the Oasis yesterday. We boarded in Southampton and according to the Compass Sabor was open on our day 1 from noon-3:45. Due to the oddity of the TA they didn't use the Day 1, Day 2 format on the Compasses but only used the date. I do think on one day they used the Day X format but it was only once. Great cruise with lots of "technical" issues and embarkation and disembarkation were absolutely brutal but loved the TA on the big ship.

Thank you, I'm hoping that means on our regular Caribbean itinerary that it will be open.

I think you'll have a better idea in another week or so, now that she's back in the Caribbean. I'll be able to tell you for sure next month!:D

• 3 weeks later...

We have eaten twice in sabor. Loved it. We shared the $ 20 sampler. Had a quesadellia , fresh made guacomole, our small plate was bacon wrapped chicken and jalapeño. Delish, entree shrimp also delist. We had to skip the desert box. Too much sugar for me. Armand was our waiter. Very entertaining