Fttf ????

Rockjock64

1)Go to the port (most FTTFers get there before 11am)

2)Drop your bags off with port luggage folk and let them know you are FTTF/Priority and when they see your FTTF they will slap an orange priority sticker on your cases.

3)Check in and they send you to the priority lounge.

4)They board Suites, Diamond, Platinum, then you, then the rest of the cruisers. (for us this has been 11.30-12ish)

5)When you are onboard your luggage will usually arrive way before Muster...ours has always been before 1pm.

Enjoy!

Edited by Velvetwater

How early do they start offering FTTF -cruising next May, wondering when to start looking for it.

We are cruising in August next year and wondered the same thing. People say it can be a year out or sometimes 9 months. So I will be checking August 1st!

Ignore Riclop, its your money and if you want it go for it!

Edited by Velvetwater

We booked our upcoming cruise (5 days away!!!) last May and got FTTF a week or so after booking. I checked everyday.

On our 2013 cruise, we booked in January for an April cruise. The program was fairly new at the time but we managed to snag one. We LOVED having it and I am so happy to have again this weekend.

Edited by amyh13

1)Go to the port (most FTTFers get there before 11am)

2)Drop your bags off with port luggage folk and let them know you are FTTF/Priority and when they see your FTTF they will slap an orange priority sticker on your cases.

3)Check in and they send you to the priority lounge.

4)They board Suites, Diamond, Platinum, then you, then the rest of the cruisers. (for us this has been 11.30-12ish)

5)When you are onboard your luggage will usually arrive way before Muster...ours has always been before 1pm.

Enjoy!

It may be different in the U.K., but here in the U.S., to the best of my knowledge, there is no lounge for those with FTTF. The lounge is for Diamond and Platinum cruisers.

It may be different in the U.K., but here in the U.S., to the best of my knowledge, there is no lounge for those with FTTF. The lounge is for Diamond and Platinum cruisers.

I never said there was a FTTF lounge, I said there was a priority lounge where suite,FTTF, diamond and platinum go.

On both our cruises we got FTTF:

In Dover UK all the above sat together in a lounge/waiting area. We arrived just as the last FTTF went and went straight on without sitting down.

In Tampa Florida the above also sat together in a lounge/waiting area...in fact we were completely surrounded by Plats and our Diamond friend from our hotel. They called everyone in order (suites/diamonds first etc) then FTTF went on after the platinum guests. The lounge was packed with over 100 people standing and still FTTF were sitting with them.

Maybe it depends on the port/cruise? Both our cruises were kinda speciality/one offs.

Don't forget that you can go ahead to your room and drop off your carry on. With FTTF your room will be ready when you get on the ship - no waiting.

Also, if you tender at a port you will have priority - just go to Guest Services and let them know and they will take you down to the tenders.

I believe that they also board Handicap before FTTF. In New Orleans, FTTF did not sit in the priority lounge. That is for Diamond and Platinum. I believe that most ports are like that, but it seems that a few don't care.

waste of money. we had this our friends did not they boarded before us, by almost 20 mins. our luggage arrived along with every one elses and our rooms were ready at boarding. so what was the point. we were eating lunch by 1130am. with our friends who did not ahve this

As a first time Carnival cruiser boarding after disembarking a RCI cruise earlier in the morning, FTTF is worth the $49.95 for the 2 of us to be able to board early to explore a new cruise line and ship, drop our carry on in the cabin, get our checked bags early to be able to unpack and do some laundry (by the time we board we will have been away from the UK for 7 days)!

The other benefits of FTTF are a bonus.

I am glad I had it when we cruised out of NOLA. Had mother in law with us. Never seen so many people checking in and already checked in before noon sitting around. Ironically, this port had more staff signing people in than others I have gone through. I think it was 11 am. I dont remember a lounge at all and the Plats, diamonds, suite people were seating off in the corner closest to the ramp to the ship.

Other cruises we were on, besides NCL, we were on the ship in under 35 mins tops.

We had it on our last cruise and thought it was completely worth it. We boarded almost instantly and were able to get right in our room and our bags were there very soon after. I definetly want to have it again for this cruise, but nothing is showing for excursions yet, I check every day--several times a day.

Well, some progress with shore excursions for upcoming 2016 cruise :)

As of this morning, the shore excursions page loads (no more spinning wheel) but, none of the excursions for each port load yet :(

So cannot purchase FTTF for Jan 2016 cruise yet