Hot! Hot! Hot!

Just sitting here thinking about the Lido band singing my favorite cruise song and feeling the ocean breeze. NOT!

Actually that is the present temp here just outside Augusta. Supposed to hit 105 later today and again tomorrow. Really now, is this any way to the start of summer?

Just sitting here thinking about the Lido band singing my favorite cruise song and feeling the ocean breeze. NOT!

Actually that is the present temp here just outside Augusta. Supposed to hit 105 later today and again tomorrow. Really now, is this any way to the start of summer?

Almost 90 here in VT. Not as humid though I bet.

I'm sitting at the opposite end of the spectrum for a start to summer.

It rained almost every day this month and only 55F with more rain in the forecast. Sure looking forward to getting into real summer weather on our road trip to Galveston and then the Caribbean. :)

Yesterday I set my lounge chair out in the shade, turned on my white sound app to "ocean", put my ear buds in and closed my eyes. I tricked myself in to feeling like I was relaxing in a tropical setting. It was the most relaxing 1/2 hour of my week. Then I had to come in and take a shower. :)

Yesterday I set my lounge chair out in the shade, turned on my white sound app to "ocean", put my ear buds in and closed my eyes. I tricked myself in to feeling like I was relaxing in a tropical setting.:)

Yeah we can still dream while waiting for our next cruise.:cool:

WOW, you folks up North, need to come down here to central Florida where it's a cool 93 degrees outside. (O.K.,,,I have to admit that since the tropical storm went through, it's HUMID! ) Still, it's cooler than most of you up North have it.

"SKY"

102 in Cincinnati right now. Yuck.

We live right across the river in Edgewood, KY, sandwiched between Ft. Mitchell and Erlanger. We're not home but wow that is hot. We are in Ft. Lauderdale waiting for the Freedom to leave tomorrow. I don't think it is that hot here.

WOW, you folks up North, need to come down here to central Florida where it's a cool 93 degrees outside. (O.K.,,,I have to admit that since the tropical storm went through, it's HUMID! ) Still, it's cooler than most of you up North have it.

"SKY"

Yes but wasn't yesterday beautiful??? I thought it was the perfect day. Not so much today....LOL.

Archived