How much do you use the Pool or Hot tub

miched

We use the hot tubs and pool every day. Especially if the ship has a Solarium, as the Silhouette we just got off did. If the hot tubs are being used by kids, we'll abstain. ;)

Our favorite time of day to use them is between sailaway (5 / 6 PM) and 7:30 PM when the solarium empties out with early diners.

This is our favorite time of the day since its quiet.

BTW - we've never gotten sick on a cruise or using a hot tub and we use them everywhere we go - ships, hotels, private homes, etc.

I swim as often as I can when on board as it is such excellent exercise. I would consider that Celebrity follows all correct pool health and safety maintenance! I used the outdoor pool on the Constellation in October in the English Channel! Mad I know but the Solarium pool was too hot to swim in! The indoor pool on the Eclipse was just fine. I haven't used the hot tubs because unlike the pool there was usually folk in them....

You can't drag me out of the Tpools...I was in them all afternoon. Sad they're not on the S class.

We do use the hot tubs on Celebrity, because unlike other hot tubs, they aren't super hot! Only for maybe 15 minutes a day, after a shore excursion...ahhh....

As for the pools, we'll take a dip on a sea day if it's really hot to cool off!

Hi,

T-Pools...several times everyday !

Hot Tubs...maybe twice in all my cruises.

Outdoor Pools...Never.

A couple folks mentioned pool hours...When Michael Bayley was here in Oct 2012, he agreed that the pool closing hours seemed a bit early, and was going to consider looking into later hours...ever happen ?

Woody

Have never used a pool or hot tub on a cruise... But we intend to change that this next cruise because it's on our balcony :)
I never use either, I don't even sit by the pool I find that boring :)

I may use the hot tub on our upcoming cruise since it is on our balcony :)

True luxury.. I don't share bathwater on deck but that balcony with the hot tub is a wonderful experience.

Like jumping in the pools to cool off on a hot day. On the Reflection I found the shallow pool to shallow and the deep pool to deep...maybe just me (6' tall). It would be nice if they could invent something that could turn the water RED if something bad did happen in it:). Probably best not to know...

The hot tubs are over sanitized and the bromine irritates my skin so no hot dog tubs for me. I go in the pool sometimes if it isn't busy for a dip and then to the sauna. When we were new to cruising ( in the dark ages) we used to aft pools on older ships a lot, but today there was so much more to do.

Depends upon the sailing and the itinerary. I do like the T-pool on the M class and if my schedule allows, I'll be in there at least once.

If I can, I will use the pool to do some water aerobics and some laps if it's not crowded. Swimming is great exercise and it burns calories, especially if the water is cold.

We will use hot tubs in adult only areas. I wish they were hotter as they never are hot enough.

I've met some very nice people in the pool and the hot tub. DH once met a cousin he didn't know he had in a cruise ship hot tub. His mom and her dad were first cousins.

On the last two Celebrity cruises that were both 14 days in the Caribbean I never got into the pool or a hot tub.

On cruises prior I would get into them just becasue they were there but didn't spend much time in either and never more than twice per cruise.

Curious about how many really use a pool on board the ship other than laying around it.

It may be because I have a hot tub at home but I don't think so.

🏊

We prettymuch used the hot tub & pool most days. It kind of depended on how crowded they got. Who wants to get into a hot tub with over 6 pax in. Gets a little too close for comfort.

Before kids I used both 3-4 times or more a week. If they were opened after late seating dinner we would use it more.

Once I had my kids I don't get to use it since they are still in diapers and we follow the rules. I love going to the Jacuzzi it is my favorite past time on any vacation.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Forums mobile app

I've been sailing on cruise ships for about 15 years and I've never set foot in one ship pool. I've hit the hot tub maybe 2 or 3 times, tops. I'm not a germophobe but there's just way too many people sharing those small bodies of water, and don't even get me started about the kids using em *shiver*.