OMG: Celebrity Web site wastes another few hours of my time

rmalbers

Well, I guess the two junior high kids that make up the Celebrity IT department are back in school! I can't get an upgrade from Classic to Premium to go thru. I guess they don't want my money! I assumed with the reworked site it might actually work now but I guess it's back to the early 80's again! I just can't even believe it!

Just do it on board. Go to your favorite bar and "let" the bartender talk you into it. You will be buds after that and he should remember you for the rest of the cruise. Hopefully giving you just a bit better service than the rest of the plebs.

Ya, sounds good, I'll just do it onboard. I was so hoping that with this last round of web site updates their site would actually work but I guess not. X would be out of business if it wasn't for the TA's that must handle most of their sales/money, LOL! I can't believe that X really even has an IT department, maybe it's just a group of volunteers or something!

If you decide to sign up for a specialty dining package once on board, wait until you have sailed. If you are docked, you will be assessed a tax. We found out the hard way! We got the charge taken off our bill because it was never shown on anything we signed but it was a hassle.

Just read the above on another thread, so if you do upgrade once onboard, I would check on this to maybe save a little money if they do the same thing for drink packages

If you decide to sign up for a specialty dining package once on board, wait until you have sailed. If you are docked, you will be assessed a tax. We found out the hard way! We got the charge taken off our bill because it was never shown on anything we signed but it was a hassle.

Just read the above on another thread, so if you do upgrade once onboard, I would check on this to maybe save a little money if they do the same thing for drink packages

Thanks, for this, it makes since after I see it but I would have never thought of at the time.