Carnival Diamond finds Oasis OTS BRILLIANT

wanderingjew

Thank you very much, I was debating on doing this cruise and you definitely helped make my decision.

Seeing as he just did the cruise, isn't it a little late to have helped your decision???

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No! because the ship is coming back in october and the Allure will go to Europe next year. So for now still 3 choices left.

Just curious but my apologies if that's what they meant. They did say 'this' cruise.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by Big_G

just did the TA was over whelmed

Was the crew starting renovations during your cruise? I have heard that sometimes if you are on the cruise right before a dry dock they will commence work during your cruise AND likewise on the return if they ave not finished, some areas may still have work on going. Just wondering... thanks!

I would love to hear what it was that you loved.

Details, por favor!

Me too ... and I'm even more curious how she handled the North Atlantic .. was it rough? Oasis is used to more tranquil waters ... so I always wondered how she would handle the Atlantic.

Was the crew starting renovations during your cruise? I have heard that sometimes if you are on the cruise right before a dry dock they will commence work during your cruise AND likewise on the return if they ave not finished, some areas may still have work on going. Just wondering... thanks!

It's not right before dry dock. There are 3 more cruises after the T/A and before dry dock.

Me too ... and I'm even more curious how she handled the North Atlantic .. was it rough? Oasis is used to more tranquil waters ... so I always wondered how she would handle the Atlantic.

She handled it well when she came over from Europe after her launch, apart from a lifeboat mishap if I remember correctly.

I skyped with a friend who was on the eastbound TA crossing and they had incredible calm seas and warm temps. No issues at all.

Now let's hope the westbound is just as good