Dancing with the Stars Fall 2016 Gowns and more

KandCsailing

What a waste of a show. No Erin for us to judge her dress. I didn't even notice the judges' clothes, lol. The dancing in pairs against each other wasn't interesting. Whoever is on a cruise this week - you missed nothing :D.

Erin will have a stand-in tonight so that may or may not be interesting. Recording it so I can fast-forward through it the next night.

Enjoy!

We fast-forwarded through most of the show, so no idea on the fashions. The right person went home though, based on dance skills or lack of.

I hate this two hour results format. I realize why they did the show the way they did on Monday, but I still didn't like it. The match-ups seemed unfair and the judging was all over the place.

Hi all!

I pvred the show last night then went through it cutting out the entertainment & commercials. I do like hearing the judges comments while they're dancing on the 2 hour format.

What did you all think of Kym's co hosting? First off I didn't like her dress or her manner actually. She seemed insincere & harsh to me but maybe it was nerves or just me!

Did anybody see the Maks & Val tour?

See you next week.

~ Jo ~ :)

Watched parts of Tuesday's show (and fast forwarded through much of it). They just do not need a two hour results show. Way too much fluff! I do enjoy hearing what the judges are saying but they don't need guest singers and dancers.

One thing I noticed that I had missed on Monday was that I did not like the way Julianne's dress fit her. She has a great figure, whoever dressed her had a fail on this one. It gave me a headache looking at her hair on Tuesday's show.

Both of their Tuesday night outfits were fine.

I didn't care for Kym's dress, either. Has she ever co-hosted before? She didn't seem comfortable and some of the exchanges seemed forced.

Saw that Len was leaving to do the British show and won't be back until the last show. I guess that is why they went with that awkward "only three judges get to speak" format while he was on.

Did Len say he's leaving now? I guess he can't do the Fall show, only the Spring show, because he has to judge the British version in the Fall and is too old to fly back and forth anymore.

I still forgot to look at J & C's dresses. Seems like it was the first time for Kym to host, therefore I don't think she was horrible. Her dress was basically a long black skirt with a high slit and then a black bandana around her waist and her chest. Don't think I ever saw the back of her though so don't know if they were connected.

With these 2-hour result shows, they repeat all the dances. So I'm wondering why we bother to even watch the Monday night show.

With these 2-hour result shows, they repeat all the dances. So I'm wondering why we bother to even watch the Monday night show.

I thought the same thing. Why even have Monday night's show if they're just going to repeat it all the next day?

Len did say that he would be leaving for several weeks so he could judge the British show. That explains why they needed 4 judges, I guess. I'd rather have 4 judges for a few weeks than having guest judges filling in.

Julianne looked nice Monday night but I didn't like her topknot on Tuesday. I didn't get to see much of Carrie Ann.

I noticed on the schedule that there is only a one hour results show on Tuesday (probably because of the VP debate). Not quite as bad as the two hour recaps but am looking forward to the results on the Monday show (and no Tuesday show).

Anyone want to make guesses for this week's low scorers? I am going with Amber, Maureen, Vanilla Ice, and Ryan.

Gossip time: Emma and Sasha are living together and she's hoping they'll get married. Discuss...

How nice. I don't think I would have thought of them together.

Here's a video of their home.

http://www.etonline.com/news/199384_exclusive_dancing_with_the_stars_pro_couple_emma_slater_and_sasha_farber_tour_fairytale_style_home/

Looks like Derek is now dating a 21 year old troupe member.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3766124/Shirtless-Derek-Hough-steals-kiss-girlfriend-Hayley-Erbert-film-opening-season-s-DWTS.html

Finally caught up with my PVR since cruising.

I've pretty much liked all of Erin, CarrieAnn and Julianne's dresses, till tonight.

I really love the fuchsia colour of Erin's tonight.

CarrieAnn's looks interesting on top with the paint-like layers over the sheer part.

Julianne's...hate the Grecian pink satin nightgown. The size and placement of her headband make me think of a sleepmask pushed up on her head.

I think Calvin is really improving every show, but I'm totally still loving my Canadian James.

Babyface (Kenny) seems so much more humble and cool then I thought he would be.

Terra and Sasha really nice together and fun to watch.

What was with Julianne's off center hairband? The braids on the back of her head looked nice (although probably not real) but the front looked strange.

I liked the back of Julianne's dress with the rhinestone straps but the front was blah.

Loved the color of Erin's dress but not much else about it.

Liked Carrie Ann's dress (at least what I could see).

Most of the dancers stepped up their game tonight and the first set of all tens! I will be the first to admit I am in no way a dancer but I totally missed what was so awful about Babyface Edmonds dance.:confused:

Double elimination on Tuesday's show.:eek:

Edited by Scrapnana

I had to watch the CBS comedies but will watch last night's show tonight.

Kerri, welcome back, I hope your cruise was fab!!!

I did a quick glance at Erin's dress but not enough to judge it. Can't wait to see C's hair (I'm getting lazy and decided to just call the lady judges C and J, lol).

Double elimination! Oh my! I'll actually be able to see the entire one-hour show tonight. The VP debates begin at 6 p.m. here on the West Coast so DWTS will be on from 8-9. Yippee.

Other than the proposal there wasn't really very much to the show.

Liked what I could see of J and C's dresses (I'm going to borrow your shorthand, Sandy Sails:D). Although not a big fan of jumpsuits, I liked Erin's for two reasons. 1) the top was very pretty and 2) the fit was perfect.

I was surprised by one of the couples sent home but not the other.

Someone PLEASE give Terra either a bottle of peroxide or a bottle of brown dye. Is this a new trend to have half and half hair?

Unfortunately (to me) I have read that it is a trend. I bet if I let my white roots show people would just be ughhh.

I really liked Erin's dress (didn't realize it was a jumpsuit because I just watch the important bits and skip the rest.) Perfect for her body type and for once not too plain.

I wasn't too surprised at who went home. There were about four that could have.

I liked Erin's jumpsuit also but not her hair. J and C looked great. And how about that proposal? See, what did I say? Sometimes gossip is true, lol.

I haven't watched last night's show yet cuz I had to watch the debate. Is it worth watching or did I get the gist of it on tonight's show?

Sad about the first elimination; such a gracious person. And sad about the second one too. He seemed to be the heart of the show, cheerleading everyone else.

I'm soooo in the minority. Most times I've liked what Erin wears when everyone else doesn't and now everyone is liking the jumpsuit and I don't. I liked it until I saw it was a jumpsuit. It really bothered me that she stood with her feet apart, something that Michelle Obama does often. I don't think it is a very lady like stance.