Park'N Go

pizzaman1343

We used ParkPort Canaveral across the street from the Raddison. It was $3.95 a day if you prepay online. We waited 5 minutes for a shuttle to the port and about 5 minutes back to the parking. I would park there again.

We used them on our last cruise, they were terrific. They even got our bags out of the trunk and it them on the van. Picked us up promptly after the cruise. We will use them again. I am sure the prices have changed because this was a couple of years ago.

Has anyone used Park'N Go and Port Everglades and how was the service? How does the price compare to parking in the port?

We have used it many times. Location is right outside the port. Shuttles are right there to get to the port. Pick up from the port is very fast. Price is a lot cheaper than the port. Look for specials.:D

Has anyone used Park'N Go and Port Everglades and how was the service? How does the price compare to parking in the port?

We used it in late March. Very good and reliable. There was a lot of construction all around it, so it was tricky finding the entrance of the lot. Lots of cones, etc. I'm not sure if that has been cleared away now since its July now. We disembarked early to get to work, and they were right there waiting.

Another vote for them. It is easier to use them than to drive in yourself. If you drive in yourself you have to stop and show ID. The vans just drive right in. They give you a bottle of water for the road when you depart. We will be using them again in October.

I used them last Oct and it was my first time parking "off-site" as I've always parked at the port. Was a very easy experience: shuttle was there when I parked and had to wait 5 mins for pick-up.

I made an RSVP online at $4.99/day. Worth every penny in my book, they carry luggage on/off shuttle and drop you off curve-side to the ship.

I use both park-n-go and park-n-fly. I will warn folks that park-n-go will valet park your car If it's busy (lots of ships).

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

That is the only reason we have not used them since we always carry a defensive weapon.

I too am cruising out of Port Everglades but at end of Jan 2014. I just tried to reserve/book a spot with Park'n Go and got the message that either they are fully booked or the date I want is to far in the future. :( Anybody have that issue with booking 7 months out? Trying to get everything taken care of now so I don't have to worry about it later.

Thanks.

I too am cruising out of Port Everglades but at end of Jan 2014. I just tried to reserve/book a spot with Park'n Go and got the message that either they are fully booked or the date I want is to far in the future. :( Anybody have that issue with booking 7 months out? Trying to get everything taken care of now so I don't have to worry about it later.

Thanks.

I tried booking online with them last week for our March 2014 cruise. I tried 3 times and the reservation kept resetting every time. I called them directly to find out what what happening and make the reservation over the phone since it did not seem to work online. I was told that they only take reservations 3 months in advance and that I should call back in December to reserve for March. I would suggest that if this is true, you should give them a call to make your reservation in November. Good luck.

Thanks.

I tried to book online for Jan. and the site kept resetting. I called them and they said it was too early. They said that they don't even have Jan.'s prices yet.

• 5 weeks later...
On a whim I decided to try and book on Park N Go for Port Everglades and it let me complete the reservation. It doesn't list a price, but I'll worry about that later. If I don't like the price, I'll just cancel. Just wanted to let those interested know.

ParkNGo is one block closer to the port and less expensive than ParkNFly Book and pay on line and it is cheaper still. $69.76 for 8 days. :D. That is with taxes.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Forums mobile app

ParkNGo is one block closer to the port and less expensive than ParkNFly Book and pay on line and it is cheaper still. $69.76 for 8 days. :D. That is with taxes.

I did reserve with ParkNGo, but I did double check and my email linked me to the site to pay ahead of time.

Archived