Embassy Suites Fort Lauderdale

Chris4205

Actually looking for feedback on the transportation package. Not the hotel itself.

If you read on those, you will find comments. Yes, they have the program, it works. But as the taxi is less than $15 airport to hotel, and to the port is $10-12, you will see a better deal if you do it on your own, as we have done several times.

Staying at any hotel on 17th I always use a taxi to the port. It's the same price or less and there is no wait to fill up the shuttle, drop passengers off at another ship, etc.

I've also always used a taxi from FLL to the hotel. I've never seen a transfer package when booking anything on 17th.

Charlie

If you read on those, you will find comments. Yes, they have the program, it works. But as the taxi is less than $15 airport to hotel, and to the port is $10-12, you will see a better deal if you do it on your own, as we have done several times.

Thanks for telling me they have the program and it works.

That was quite helpful.

Staying at any hotel on 17th I always use a taxi to the port. It's the same price or less and there is no wait to fill up the shuttle, drop passengers off at another ship, etc.

I've also always used a taxi from FLL to the hotel. I've never seen a transfer package when booking anything on 17th.

Charlie

Cool. Thanks

We've stayed there and used the service a few times. A couple of times, we were the only ones in the shuttle from the airport and didn't wait more than 10 minutes or so. The shuttle was full going to the ship, but everyone was on time for it, as was the departure. We have stayed when there was more than one shuttle going to the ship. Never had a problem or unreasonably long wait.

We've stayed there and used the service a few times. A couple of times, we were the only ones in the shuttle from the airport and didn't wait more than 10 minutes or so. The shuttle was full going to the ship, but everyone was on time for it, as was the departure. We have stayed when there was more than one shuttle going to the ship. Never had a problem or unreasonably long wait.

Great. Thank you.

We really have enjoyed the Embassy Suites.

Keith

We have too and will be again early Oct...thanks to great rate I got..but their overnight parking is $$'s..So any package that includes that is well worth it.

I wanted to book the Embassy for our cruise in November but we are staying the weekend of the International Boat show so the room prices are around $250 and up and that's on a AAA rate.......,:eek:

So we booked the Hampton Inn Airport.......

I wanted to book the Embassy for our cruise in November but we are staying the weekend of the International Boat show so the room prices are around $250 and up and that's on a AAA rate.......,:eek:

So we booked the Hampton Inn Airport.......

You could try the LMT website but with the boat show most hotels have upped their rates :(

Archived