Why are all the new NCL ships named after getting out of jail?

Dr. Cocktail

....The ship after Escape is to be named Bliss, so the prison-sounding theme doesn't continue.

Hahaha, Sure it does. My dad's prisoners ate way better than his family of thirteen...when I was a little kid, one of my older brothers asked my mother one evening why we were all eating Corn Flakes for supper while all the prisoners were getting pork chops, baked potatoes, and corn. She answered, "Because I get 2 dollars per prisoner per day and I get $#*! for all of you!

coka:D

OK, so I am having a stressful day at work and was thinking about my cruises on Breakaway and Getaway and saw the Escape listed on the website.

I suddenly thought: "What do these names have in common"? Getting out of prison!

I guess we can use these to predict the next names of the upcoming ships ...

Norwegian Riot, Norwegian Lam, Norwegian Vanishing Act ...

Any more suggestions?

Because Big Giant Kludge seemed rather clumsy to them.

That's gotta be an Epic class ship. It has that hat-looking thing on top. Speaking of which, an epic fail is what you feel like when you first get into prison :).

No, Epic is actually the only Epic class ship. It's actually the top of the Escape.

OK, so I am having a stressful day at work and was thinking about my cruises on Breakaway and Getaway and saw the Escape listed on the website.

I suddenly thought: "What do these names have in common"? Getting out of prison!

I guess we can use these to predict the next names of the upcoming ships ...

Norwegian Riot, Norwegian Lam, Norwegian Vanishing Act ...

Any more suggestions?

I wish they'd actually pick Norwegian names, maybe Norse gods...powerful and mighty.

I dislike these names and anymore I sometimes get cruiselines' ships mixed up because a lot of the names are so similar, Fantasy being one of them, for example.

Edited by Medtech2

I wish they'd actually pick Norwegian names, maybe Norse gods...powerful and mighty.

I dislike these names and anymore I sometimes get cruiselines' ships mixed up because a lot of the names are so similar, Fantasy being one of them, for example.

Lol

Ncl Ragnar

Ncl We Discovered it First

Or something like

Ncl Fiord

But I like the Ncl Thor

Or

Ncl Odin. But then people will say Ncl odor

Edited by Crusin6

Lol

Ncl Ragnar

Ncl We Discovered it First

Or something like

Ncl Fiord

But I like the Ncl Thor

Or

Ncl Odin. But then people will say Ncl odor

Maybe NCL Valhalla. The original Valhalla was huge, so it would work for NCL's newest mega-ship. But Valhalla was the ship name from the Simpsons cruise episode. (Royalty Valhalla, to be exact.)

Edited by LandlockedCruiser01

I hear in the dining room they aren't too concerned about tuxes and formal evening gowns . However there are afew guys that wear wedding dresses . :)

I GOT IT!:D

NCL You're My Girlfriend Now Says The Big Hairy Guy!:eek:

Coming soon to a port near you...Hear that Kevin S???:D;):p

Maybe NCL Valhalla. The original Valhalla was huge, so it would work for NCL's newest mega-ship. But Valhalla was the ship name from the Simpsons cruise episode. (Royalty Valhalla, to be exact.)

The Simpson connection will make more of an impact than the historical fact will on this cruiser dynamic. Lol

Edited by Crusin6