Where does Carnival Fascination dock in St Thomas?

squierjosh

I'm looking at doing the Sky Ride (ridetheview.com). Their website claims it's right across from the cruise ship docks, near West Indian Company dock. However, when we were there 10 years ago on a Princess cruise, we docked further west on the island, at Little Krum Bay.

Awesome, I'm hoping that's the case. The other dock was a deserted dump, and a million miles from anything interesting.

All of our Carnival cruises have always docked at Havensight which is across from the sky ride.

Thanks! Maybe when I was on Princess 10 years ago there were a lot of ships in port. Little Krum Bay is a LONG way from anything, that kind of sucked. Havensight looks much better.

Every Carnival and Celebrity cruise I've sailed that went to STT docked at Havensight. Maybe a dozen times or more?

You can walk to the Sky Ride in 5 minutes after you exit the ship.

i was on the glory to st thomas twice in the last two years. on one cruise we were docked at havensight and on the other cruise we were docked at the other port. when we were at the other port (can't remember the name of port) there were 6 ships in st thomas and it was very crowded. so it might depend on how crowded the port is and what time your ship comes in.

We docked there in 2007 with Princess, and it was a long, hot walk back from Black Beard's castle where we got dropped off. And once you were out of the shopping district, it was a pretty busy road to walk along. I'm hoping for the other port after that experience.

Crown Bay is less than a mile to waterfront, where all the shops are. RCCL docks there and offer free shuttles to town.