49.00 deposits

nol4am

I wonder if the TA offers that too. I am already looking at 2018. I would like to do February out of PC, but sooo afraid it will be cold and I hate cold. My idea of cruising is NOT cold; that's why I go in May-June. I know I could go to MIami, but that is 10-11 hours away.

While you certainly can't predict the weather far ahead, odds are it will not be cold at PC in February, maybe a bit on the chilly side but that's about it. Even if it were, a few short hours of sailing south and you will be out of it. Go for it. Remember, if it is cold in PC then it probably will be even colder in GA and a cruise gets you away from it.:)

Can you explain the cancellation on the early saver, I found that a 7 night is $79 deposit, but I can not cancel without paying $49 get per person? Just not 100% sure, so wondering if I should just put the $500 down.

Can you explain the cancellation on the early saver, I found that a 7 night is $79 deposit, but I can not cancel without paying $49 get per person? Just not 100% sure, so wondering if I should just put the $500 down.

The reduced deposits are tied to Early Saver so if there is a chance you will cancel, then do a different rate and pay full deposit if you don't want a cancellation penalty.

Does anyone know if booking with reduced deposit can you get a credit if you notice the price has went down?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yes because it's a Early Saver rate. But be prepared to pay the full deposit if the new rate you are matching to doesn't have the reduced deposit as well. If you don't your booking will be automatically canceled.

Well, I was actually talking about months out. Let's say two months from now I noticed a decrease in price. Could I get that decrease or does what you all have stated still apply?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

It's just like I said. You can get the lower price but will need to pay the full deposit if the new rate you match to doesn't have the same deposit special as you have now.

Edited by firemanbobswife

I wonder if the TA offers that too. I am already looking at 2018. I would like to do February out of PC, but sooo afraid it will be cold and I hate cold. My idea of cruising is NOT cold; that's why I go in May-June. I know I could go to MIami, but that is 10-11 hours away.

We did a Caribbean cruise last December and every port and everyday we had our shorts on. Nice.

It doesn't show when I go on the website either

It's right on the home page of Carnival. If you have anything booked, make sure you select "Log Out" at the top even if you're not logged in. Otherwise you will see a different homepage.

It's good on bookings from October 2016 - September 2018.

We did a February cruise out of Charleston sc a few years back. It was a little cool the first evening and the last evening, but other than that the weather was ideal! Warm enough for the kids to swim in the shop pools and we all were comfortable in the ocean on port days (half moon cay was wonderful!) it was nice being there when it wasn't incredibly hot!

To account for the weather, we all wore jeans boarding and took light weight sweaters (hoodies for the kids). Wore that the first and last days. The rest was shorts & tanks!!