Ft lauderdale car parking

pugclickytoes

Im going out of FT Lauderdale on the Conquest and am driving from North Florida, we were thinking of staying at a hotel that offers stay and park or park and fly whatever they call it...just trying to figure out the best place to leave our vehicle while cruising ( 8 days ) that's not going to cost a ton. Also if anyone has ever stayed at one of these hotel's that offer's this ?

Fairfield Inn on Griffin Rd in Dania Beach has package that includes shuttle to port and parking for up to 30 days. I have used this hotel and left my car there for 13 nights and haven't had a problem. I'm planning on staying there again next month. Taxi back to hotel was about $23 including tip, or maybe Uber will be cheaper.

• 6 months later...
Great rates at the nearby Embassy Suites via Airport Parking Inc. http://www.airportparkinginc.com/

Just minutes away from the port, with free shuttles.

I've used them several times and love it.

The earlier you book, the better your rate is..

Gosh I hate to stir up an old thread, but CC doesn't allow PMing. We are driving down from Atlanta and I was just wondering if you were comfortable with the valet? That's our only worry. Thanks!

We have used Gold Coast Parking for the past few years. It is on SR84 about a half mile or so from the port entrance. Secure lot, good rate, and a free shuttle to and from the port.