Prepaid Gratuities with 123 All Inclusive

OkanaganRon

I booked Eclipse 14 days in Feb/2016. On looking at the invoice, I see that I am charged $320.38 Can$ for prepaid gratuities. Can anyone tell me how and when this gets repaid to me under the 123 All Inclusive?

Final payment is not until December 2015.

I booked Eclipse 14 days in Feb/2016. On looking at the invoice, I see that I am charged $320.38 Can$ for prepaid gratuities. Can anyone tell me how and when this gets repaid to me under the 123 All Inclusive?

I think it takes several days to show up on your invoice. I noticed I was still being billed and contacted my TA. Couple of days later I got a new invoice from her. Funny thing. The original invoice showed I had prepaid gratuities but it still showed I was being charged. I would contact my TA or whoever you booked the cruise through.

I think that $300 gratuity is re "select dining". When you reserve "select dining" you have to prepay gratuities. We booked a cruise for 2016 a few weeks ago while onboard the Infinity and was only able to book "select dining". My TA removed it from the invoice she's sending me since we have all of the 123 promo.

Cruisingnut you are correct..I do have Select Dining, and have to prepay. I spoke to my TA and she advised that the prepaid gratuities on my initial invoice will be deducted on the final invoice, which is due in December this year.

Again, thanks to all for helpful responses!

We are in Aqua and got the all inclusive on two cruises. The gratuities were added to the totals on both. The agent said it would take a few days for them to come off. I called the agency and they sent new invoices with the corrected totals.

Cruisingnut is correct......select dinners must prepay gratuities since your table attendance personal may change at each seating....enjoy the cruise.

Harry

Cruisingnut is correct......select dinners must prepay gratuities since your table attendance personal may change at each seating....enjoy the cruise.

Harry

I think some here are VERY confused. On the 123 GO promotion the credits do not appear until the FINAL invoice. THe final invoice comes from Celoebrity about 2 or 3 days ahead of when your final payment is due - NOT BEFORE.

It has nothing to do with Select Dining or anything else. Is simply procedural. The money is not repaid. It will not be charged.

I think some here are VERY confused. On the 123 GO promotion the credits do not appear until the FINAL invoice. THe final invoice comes from Celoebrity about 2 or 3 days ahead of when your final payment is due - NOT BEFORE.

It has nothing to do with Select Dining or anything else. Is simply procedural. The money is not repaid. It will not be charged.

When a booking is made, the promotion code is added to the reservation. Then Celebrity has a "Coupon Redemption Team" that goes in reviews the booking to make sure nothing funny is going on, then they actually apply the coupons which will appear as a corresponding negative line item against the cost of the beverage package and the cost of the gratuities, the $300 OBC should appear towards the bottom of the reservation.

This is done in about 4-7 days, however if you do not request a second invoice, you would not see it until your receive your final invoice. Most people want confirmation that they are getting this, so I always request and send a second invoice about a week after a booking is initially made.

If you log into your "my celebrity" and view your reservation, you should be able to see your promos within a day or two of booking. If you click on "view payment summaries" and scroll down you should see something like this:

vacationsummary_zps82a16ec4.png

Hope that helps!

If you log into your "my celebrity" and view your reservation, you should be able to see your promos within a day or two of booking. If you click on "view payment summaries" and scroll down you should see something like this:

vacationsummary_zps82a16ec4.png

Hope that helps!

Thanks but I do not see that anywhere. Does that only show up after full payment is made?

That only thing I see is order history but only show my wave package with total of 0!

Thanks but I do not see that anywhere. Does that only show up after full payment is made?

That only thing I see is order history but only show my wave package with total of 0!

Mine showed up before final payment. I did only book about a week before final payment was due. It took about 2-3 days after booking for that to show up. My beverage package was not in my order history until I made some adjustments, but that showed up after this showed up in my payment history.