When Are Club Spa Suites Open For Booking?

TxnAquarian

Does anyone know when these will be open for booking? Our next cruise is June 2016 and I haven't seen any availability for these room types yet. We'd like to jump on it ASAP. Our TA is on vacation for the next week, so I'm unable to find out from her.

Michael

Hi Michael,

The Spa Suites should be available soon. I haven't seen an exact date though, but will ask tomorrow.

Since your agent is away, maybe you should email Nicole, the LCV ambassador. Ask her how to get your name on a list for one of the two Spa Suites on your upcoming voyage. Her email is LCVambassador@leclubvoyage.com

Does anyone know when these will be open for booking? Our next cruise is June 2016 and I haven't seen any availability for these room types yet. We'd like to jump on it ASAP. Our TA is on vacation for the next week, so I'm unable to find out from her.

Michael

Michael, we are on the same cruise and I have B2B. i just grabbed one of two. Not sure if any left of the 2. I love working with an office as my old agent works from home. .main reason one I can leave info or get info fast. good luck!

Michael, we are on the same cruise and I have B2B. i just grabbed one of two. Not sure if any left of the 2. I love working with an office as my old agent works from home. .main reason one I can leave info or get info fast. good luck!

Just wondering how the pricing compared to the other suites (no need to talk specific numbers here)? From what I saw it looks like they are quite a bit more than a Club Continent Suite and not far short of a CO or CW category. I could see a price for one on a booking I was looking at, but it was only a headline figure and I couldn't drill down further.

Phil

Bonnie, are there any deck plan/cabin plan details, square footage etc for the Spa Suites?

Phil

I was sent them from my agent. but only like a blueprint that included the spa. no closet or tub etc outline in them.

Thanks for all the feedback! I can see the pricing online now. My TA gets back in tomorrow. Hopefully I can still get one of these. I'll be really disappointed if I missed out. Robin, hopefully I can get one of these along with you and we can compare notes =)

Michael

Edited by TxnAquarian

Hey Robin, I guess we'll be neighbors.....we just snagged the other one. We're really looking forward to seeing what this room is like. We'll just have to stock up on the Dramamine =)

Michael

we must meeting for drinks on one of the balcony's. we get spa credit and who knows? i have the pills already. to many trips to the N Sea - the Japan sea and this winter AU. i am not sure which cabin i am in. i thought near he bathroom not the spa wall. i am a quiet neighbor. I feel sorry fro he butler and all those breakfasts we will be having before sightseeing.

we must meeting for drinks on one of the balcony's. we get spa credit and who knows? i have the pills already. to many trips to the N Sea - the Japan sea and this winter AU. i am not sure which cabin i am in. i thought near he bathroom not the spa wall. i am a quiet neighbor. I feel sorry fro he butler and all those breakfasts we will be having before sightseeing.

Yes, you are in the one next to the bathroom, we are next to the spa. We will definitely have to do drinks on one of our balconies. We got a $300 OBC and $200 spa credit. We were originally in a CC Suite, the price difference to the Spa Suite wasn't too much, considering how beautiful the room seems to be. Looking forward to meeting you and seeing the amazing Greek Isles from this location! We are leaving in 2 days for Sydney to meet up with the Solstice. I will catch up with you over on the roll call when we get home.

Michael

Correction to the square footage I reported the other day.

I've just seen copy of what is going to print.

Club Spa Suites

Suite 357 sq feet

Balcony 53 sq feet

Category SP

Deck 9

Features:

Newly built suites in 2016 with an elegant organic decor

Two lower beds convertible to one Queen size bed

Spacious glass enclosed bathtub

Separate Rain Shower

Comfortable sitting area

55” flat-screen television in sitting area

In room spa music

Floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors

Veranda

Refrigerator with mini-bar

Thermostat-controlled air conditioner

Direct-dial telephone with voice mail

Writing desk

In-room safe

Hand-held hair dryer

Amenities

$200 spa credit per suite***

Nights in Private Places $395 value (1 night)***

Spacious glass enclosed bathtub

Separate Rain Shower

Daily delivery of healthy snacks each afternoon

Frete plush robes and slippers

In room spa music

In addition, all the amenities of a Club Continent Suite.

***no monetary value if not redeemed.

Michael

Hi Michael,

We booked a spa suite today (October sailing) directly with Azamara. Interesting though, I spoke with Mary and she stated the two new Spa Suites on the Quest will be 9000 and 9002. She said they were next door to each other. Seems odd that they are not on either side of the ship. She also stated the suite was 414 square feet and the veranda was 60 square feet.

Gary

Edited by Mermen

Hi Michael,

We booked a spa suite today (October sailing) directly with Azamara. Interesting though, I spoke with Mary and she stated the two new Spa Suites on the Quest will be 9000 and 9002. She said they were next door to each other. Seems odd that they are not on either side of the ship. She also stated the suite was 414 square feet and the veranda was 60 square feet.

Gary

they are not moving the gym. they took up the space for the computer room and medi spa was. seems her sq ft are a little high for the space that was there. someone was wrong.

• 4 months later...