Does Royal Caribbean have a children's dining menu?

FLCruiser25

Does royal Caribbean have a children's main dining room menu available online to view or does anyone have a sample photo of one from a recent 2014 cruise?

I'm curious what my 15 month old would be able to eat or if I will have to bring some items from home to pack in our luggage.

Thanks!

I can't answer your question about a children's menu, but I assume they do have one. We cruised once when my daughter was 2 and just fed her off of our plates, for the most part. We gave her little bits of veggies, potatoes, meat, etc. from our plates. We'd also order fruit plates for the kids most nights.

Just got back from another cruise, and my daughter is now 15, but she still ended up eating my food. We have similar tastes, and would each order different items that we both wanted to try, and share them. :D

They do have a children's menu, but I don't have a picture. DD usually ordered macaroni & cheese with French fries & veggies or a pasta dish from the main menu. The assistant waiter had a bowl of fresh fruit for her each evening when we got to the table. Some evenings we ordered her soup too if it looked like something she would want.

I also remember spaghetti on the menu.

DD was 2. We took applesauce pouches, goldfish and some other snacks she likes at home---mainly for the cabin & in between meals.

At 15 months you should be able to find food, but maybe take a few things in case little one doesn't liked the options.

They do have high chairs & boosters in the dining room.

Some things I read about on here that were helpful with dining were disposable placemats & bibs and inexpensive or disposable toddler utensils.

There is a kids menu with the "usual suspects" of menu choices.

There is also always the nightly option of the plain chicken breast, you can always get some sort of plain pasta, and there is always a wide variety of steamed vegatables that you can always request ala carte.

Edited by Onessa

Plenty for a 15 month old! Besides the usual kids menu, there are also always pastas; we would order soup and take the soft meat/veggies out to cool and be eaten with fingers; steamed veggies; mashed potatoes; etc. Cruises are a toddlers dream food-wise. Breakfasts are easy of course - yogurt, pancakes, eggs, etc.

Best,

Mia

Yes...all the mainstream cruiselines have a kid's menu! Thinks like mac and cheese, chicken fingers (who knew chickens had fingers???), pasta, peanutbutter sandwiches, grilled cheese, fruit, veggies....etc....kid-friendly to the max! You can also order off the adult menu, if there are items your child would like....and YOU can order off the kids, too!

Yes...all the mainstream cruiselines have a kid's menu! Thinks like mac and cheese, chicken fingers (who knew chickens had fingers???), pasta, peanutbutter sandwiches, grilled cheese, fruit, veggies....etc....kid-friendly to the max! You can also order off the adult menu, if there are items your child would like....and YOU can order off the kids, too!

When we cruise, grandpa always sits next to the kids at dinner so he can order the Mac-n-Cheese...."for the kids..."

The brownie from the kids menu is always a popular desert for the "adult children" at our table

Edited by mdjohn5

Do a search on Cruise Critic for Oasis of the Seas 11/26/11 - 12/3/11 Review. That review has daily planners (including children's/toddlers) and menus. The children's menu image is part way down the post and is the same menu we had last year.

Thank you very much!

The menu appearance has changed as RCI no longer partners with Fisher Price...But the meals offered are similar. We just returned with a 17 month old grandson on RCI ROS Alaska and the kid's menu looked and tasted great...The banana split was enjoyed by several of us adults....The waiter's are amazing with the little ones and always brought fresh cut up fruit the minute his bottom hit that highchair.

In addition to the childrens menu the waiters can get you almost anything you want. For example on the first night we asked if they had applesauce(it was not on the menu) and they brought some right away. Then every night after that when we got to our table there was a bowl of applesauce waiting.

• 1 month later...
Wow! My daughter was 13 months on her first cruise last year. We ordered her a chicken breast and mashed potatoes in the MDR. No one ever mentioned a kids menu. I will definitely ask for it this time around.

Our waiters had one at both my kids spots on the table every night

sent from my galaxy s4 please excuse any error's thanks