Ongoing trip review - Western Caribbean on the Glory March 11 - 18/17

Halka

Hi everyone​, this is our first cruise & I'm happy to share our adventures with you.

We flew direct on WestJet from Calgary to Fort Lauderdale. We booked Super shuttle to drive us to our hotel in Miami. No issues with the flight or the shuttle, the one time I didn't read all the pricing details on our hotel booking bit me in the but so needless to say always read the fine print :rolleyes: Gotta go catch the shuttle, our boarding time is 11:30-noon. Pictures to follow 😎

My money is on waiting for the old *buy and drink get wifi* when they are port to send an update.

We'll see if we hear from them while in port tomorrow. If not could be one of those tell ya about it when we are back in the USA reports. Either way I look very forward to hearing all about the trip.

Lol everyone, he is a she & my name is Helen. The internet package we purchased onboard does not work well in our room, about as fast as dial up... 😟 Yea we are in Roatan where the wifi is good but now we are too busy enjoying ourselves at the beach at Mohagany Bay. Patience is a virtue they say, this review will come

Lol everyone, he is a she & my name is Helen. The internet package we purchased onboard does not work well in our room, about as fast as dial up... 😟 Yea we are in Roatan where the wifi is good but now we are too busy enjoying ourselves at the beach at Mohagany Bay. Patience is a virtue they say, this review will come

So I was correct with what I said earlier except for the he part. :)

Could you possibly investigate whether the ship has both "Sushi at Sea" and "Seafood Corner" and comment where each are located. If you want to make my day, maybe provide pictures of the menus :)

Could you possibly investigate whether the ship has both "Sushi at Sea" and "Seafood Corner" and comment where each are located. If you want to make my day, maybe provide pictures of the menus :)

I believe the 'sushi at sea' is gone and has now 'become' the seafood shack!

menuSeafood_2.jpg

Edited by Froufie

I believe the 'sushi at sea' is gone and has now 'become' the seafood shack!

menuSeafood_2.jpg

I believe you are correct, however I saw a picture somewhere that appeared like a "Sushi at sea" place was setup in an area that looked similar to the deli. (this was separate from the recent picture that shows the sushi place opposite the pizza place in the aft). So I was thinking that maybe they moved the sushi place to a new location and put the seafood shack opposite the pizza place...