Too lazy to google the answer but how did people on Carnival ship get Cuban visa???

evagoblin

Read the two columns on here about going to Cuba but said nothing how to get visa and Carnival customer service rep. says they do not get it for you (too bad, maybe that's why on a 7 day cruise they are under $300) in Russia Royal Caribbean got them, in Vietnam?Cambodia, Holland America got them and in Argentina and maybe Chile, NCL got them, you can include a link but like to hear from passengers who got them if they had to mail them in, how long it took and any positive/negative experiences.

Read the two columns on here about going to Cuba but said nothing how to get visa and Carnival customer service rep. says they do not get it for you

They do get it for you. From the Carnival Website FAQs

Will guests be required to have a visa to enter Cuba?

A: All guests are required to obtain a visa in order to enter Cuba. The type of visa that a guest will need will depend on certain factors, including the reason for travel to Cuba. Most guests will be able to enter Cuba utilizing a “Tarjeta Turistica” (or tourist card) visa. Guests will be able to purchase the “Tarjeta Turistica” from Carnival at a cost of $75 per person. This fee will be added to your onboard account. Carnival will distribute this visa during embarkation and guests will be responsible for providing their visa to the Cuban authorities upon arrival and departure from Cuba. If a guest loses their visa, they will be able to purchase a new visa onboard at an additional cost of $75.

Thanks easyboy for taking the time to write but the next answer was better as it was specific to my question, contacted Carnival and told them where the agents should be able to find the answer if they (and I think they SHOULD) do not know the answer.

Read the two columns on here about going to Cuba but said nothing how to get visa and Carnival customer service rep. says they do not get it for you (too bad, maybe that's why on a 7 day cruise they are under $300) in Russia Royal Caribbean got them, in Vietnam?Cambodia, Holland America got them and in Argentina and maybe Chile, NCL got them, you can include a link but like to hear from passengers who got them if they had to mail them in, how long it took and any positive/negative experiences.

Took me literally 30 seconds to type "carnival cruises cuban visa" into Google. and get your answer.

DON

Thanks easyboy for taking the time to write but the next answer was better as it was specific to my question, contacted Carnival and told them where the agents should be able to find the answer if they (and I think they SHOULD) do not know the answer.

Not a problem. Just trying to help. Wish you enjoy your Cuba cruise!

I can't figure out why we even bother to answer questions that can be answered by the OP with a 30 second search on Google. Some folks are totally incapable or unwilling to help themselves.

DON

In this case, I'll say good going to OP>........ A t l.east, they put in the title about being too lazy. :D Recognizing and Admitting the character flaw is a good step toward improving it. :)

I rec'd an e-mail ad from NCL re: a cruise fo ab out 4-5 days from Miami to Bahamas and Cuba. I've not yet done any research on it but it could be iinteresting but that they sail from MiaMi I like to sail from FLL rather than Miami.