Leaving Saturday for my First Cruise!!

Alley Cat

Hello All,

I am leaving on Saturday(2/5/12) for my first cruise. Im on Carnival Freedom leaving from Florida. We (my boyfriend and I) will be sailing to the Grand Cayman and Ochos Rios. Just wondering if anyone else is going on the same cruise or if you just have any advice for us first-timers.

Thanks!:D

Hello All,

I am leaving on Saturday(2/5/12) for my first cruise. Im on Carnival Freedom leaving from Florida. We (my boyfriend and I) will be sailing to the Grand Cayman and Ochos Rios. Just wondering if anyone else is going on the same cruise or if you just have any advice for us first-timers.

Advise, ya just go and enjoy yourself and have fun,you wull love it. :)

Hello All,

Have a great time and enjoy the warm weather and white sand beach in Grand Cayman!

You will have a fabulous time! In Grand Cayman ,we took a taxi to the turtle centre it's really lovely, then across the street is the dolphin centre & we swam with dolphins, it was amazing, we just went early, (a little too early) but we wanted to be sure of a place as we hadn't pre-booked. just watch the clock, and ensure you can get back in time! :)

Bring binoculars!

Thanks for the reminder. Thats one think I haven't pulled out yet. We forgot them on our cruise last year and I really missed them.

Ally Cat...I am most envious of new cruisers. Although I still love to cruise and wish I could go more than once a year, there is nothing like that feeling when you step on that ship and see it in real life! Have a great time.

Archived