Celebrity Solstice Hawaii cruise April 2015 sold out

Anyone know what is going on very unusual for this itinerary to sell out so soon?

Have you checked out the Roll Call? Its very active. I had a quick check and found this comment ..

there are 90 cabins left, so Celebrity have taken the cruise off their website to do the final pricing

If that is so , they will certainly not be discounting any fares.

Looks like its very popular ..:)

We should have done the the Rhapsody then as she is much cheaper, well that solves that problem we won't be doing a Hawaii cruise next year, will have to leave it until 2016 have to work out where else to go, hubby won't let me book one yet, but I am working on him

We should have done the the Rhapsody then as she is much cheaper, well that solves that problem we won't be doing a Hawaii cruise next year, will have to leave it until 2016 have to work out where else to go, hubby won't let me book one yet, but I am working on him

Dont give up. Keep it on your watch list. There will be cancellations. They may also be holding cabins for TA's who are doing Fly/Cruise and if they do not sell them by a certain date those cabins will be released as well.:)

They may also have a wait list?

Edited by Kiwi Kruzer

There is still the Radiance repo to Hawaii isn't there?

The Carnival Legend is "surpose" to be heading back to the US Easter Sunday2015...2 days after the Solstice.

Itinerary and prices have yet to be released.

We were watching prices on this cruise, thinking it was still a year out, lots of time. Was shocked to logon the Celebrity site yesterday and see it gone. Called in, was told it was "sold out", got put on a wait list... then got to thinking. We never use a travel agent, but I remembered reading on the forums that agencies often buy up blocks of cabins. Called expedia.ca and voila, booked at a rate lower than the last rate I saw on the Celebrity site. So, if you really want this cruise, don't despair: call around to some of the TA specializing in cruises.

The Carnival Legend is "surpose" to be heading back to the US Easter Sunday2015...2 days after the Solstice.

Itinerary and prices have yet to be released.

Thanks but have not heard good things about Carnival, may look at Radiance and wonder if there will be a ship replacing the Rhapsody doing this particular itinerary:rolleyes:

There is still the Radiance repo to Hawaii isn't there?

Radiance is doing a repo cruise too, the Rhapsody and Celebrity had better pricing though so will see what happens, we love cruising but have to watch pennies as not sure what happening with my job:confused:

Anyone know what is going on very unusual for this itinerary to sell out so soon?

The Hawaii cruise is usually well attended. I was thinking that this is the first one going through to Vancouver after Hawaii, but maybe that is happening for this year (left already)?

The Hawaii cruise is usually well attended. I was thinking that this is the first one going through to Vancouver after Hawaii, but maybe that is happening for this year (left already)?

No. Up until next year all thee ships Rhapsody, Radiance and Solstice go back to Vancouver and cruise Alaska for our winter and have done so for years.

It certainly is a popular cruise..I could not believe the number of people on the roll call even when we booked back in December. There are well over 120 people on the list already.

How do they all know about me?????:D:D:D

No. Up until next year all thee ships Rhapsody, Radiance and Solstice go back to Vancouver and cruise Alaska for our winter and have done so for years.

It certainly is a popular cruise..I could not believe the number of people on the roll call even when we booked back in December. There are well over 120 people on the list already.

You're infamous.:D

They have you all lined up for walking the plank and getting covered in spaghetti, eggs and flour:D

We booked this cruise in early March and back then we were struggling to get a room. We've been trying to talk some friends into joining us but I think they might be a bit late by the sounds of things.:eek:

Thanks but have not heard good things about Carnival, may look at Radiance and wonder if there will be a ship replacing the Rhapsody doing this particular itinerary:rolleyes:

Truth be told, I would honestly prefer to be sailing on a Carnival ship than Celebrity Solstice, had a heaps better experience with Carnival, thought they even did a lot more "luxury" things like nice dinners and high tea in the afternoon. I bet most people just went :eek: but I wholeheartedly would take a Carnival over Celebrity.

Carnival really surprised me, so I wouldn't write them off until you've tried them yourself ;)

Eggs........so that is why we are called "shell"backs.....I guess you pollywogs would not understand.

Hey BuzzBuzzen I know I have asked you before, but do I know you???:confused:

The dateline ceremonies are a lot of fun.:D

Truth be told, I would honestly prefer to be sailing on a Carnival ship than Celebrity Solstice, had a heaps better experience with Carnival, thought they even did a lot more "luxury" things like nice dinners and high tea in the afternoon. I bet most people just went :eek: but I wholeheartedly would take a Carnival over Celebrity.

Carnival really surprised me, so I wouldn't write them off until you've tried them yourself ;)

Totally agree with you there. I thought Carnival were fantastic!

We have met a couple of times but i would not say we know each other. I enjoy your posts on here though , regards, Buzz.

Hmmmm....so where have we met????? Looking at the cruises you have done I have not checked you in so you have me puzzled.