Pre-Cruise Suite Concierge yet?

cle-guy

I know historically although RCI does, X didn't have a pre-crusie concierge to reach out to suite guests prior to sailing.

I swear somewhere in the last month or so I saw a post on the X forums that they have started to do this.

Can anyone confirm, I'm sailing in the PH on Eclipse TA in 2 weeks, and wonder if/when I can expect contact...

Hi,

We got an email a week before our upcoming cruise on the Constellation(this weekend) with the contact information for the concierge to see if we needed anything.

So hopefully, you will get one in a few days, if there is anything you need to arrange ahead of time.

Have a great trip.

I know historically although RCI does, X didn't have a pre-crusie concierge to reach out to suite guests prior to sailing.

I swear somewhere in the last month or so I saw a post on the X forums that they have started to do this.

Can anyone confirm, I'm sailing in the PH on Eclipse TA in 2 weeks, and wonder if/when I can expect contact...

I'm sure you will receive a call! :) If you need to reach them, you can call 800-590-6221.

P. S. Glad to see you were able to remove the extra space! :D

Thank you, do you know if Michaels has already converted to VIP on Connie? (realize you aren't sailing YET, maybe you've heard on roll call...) Wondering if that's what triggers the new suite concierge, or if it's all ready fleet-wide.

If you wouldn't mind emailing me the email you got....maybe I can determine my concierge based on its syntax. I understand if you prefer not to. My email is below...

P. S. Glad to see you were able to remove the extra space! :D

Me too, the irony is, I was trying to reorganize the sig to fit in a smaller space by making things side by side instead of a long single column....oh well, not meant to be.

Me too, the irony is, I was trying to reorganize the sig to fit in a smaller space by making things side by side instead of a long single column....oh well, not meant to be.

Actually, it can be done - just takes a lot of patience! Here again, the backspace key works wonders.

I would be happy to email you the "status" of Michael's Club next week. I will board the Connie next Monday and will be on a b2b - in fact, getting off the day you embark for the TA. So, I will try and get all the specifics. :)

Actually, it can be done - just takes a lot of patience! Here again, the backspace key works wonders.

I know this may be a BIG ask, but can you copy and past your signature into an email and send to me...I think from there I can make the swaps I need to tighten up....

Canyon Ranch just emailed me to book for my upcoming cruise....

come on celebrity step up and get YOUR email out to me....

True! I just realized that it will be a great idea to add the suite concierge to the list on the "WHO'S ON BOARD: Officers, Staff and Crew" thread...:)

I have read, elsewhere on these boards, that you are contacted a few days pre-cruise. This makes sense to me because the next passenger list is not usually available on board until about three days before sailing [based on a number of conversations with our butlers over the years]. Shoreside third parties have a little more notice judging by when pre-booking of photo packages are available.

The Michaels Club VIP lounge on Connie opened on 3/31. I have been onboard since the opening. It is a VERY nice perk. I did not receive a pre cruise email from the concierge, but we are Zenith and not spending $1000 pp pd:)

I haven't heard from either of them:confused: From other threads it seems the Michaels club concierge emails 2-3 days prior to embarkation.

Steve

I haven't heard from either of them:confused: From other threads it seems the Michaels club concierge emails 2-3 days prior to embarkation.

Steve

We leave next Monday 4/14 on the Equinox. We got an Email from the conciere on Wednesday.

Hi,

I am on Summit on the 19th and got my e-mail this morning. Not in a suite, but am Zenith. A really nice touch. I suspect they are not going to forget you with all of your suites. ;) Have a great TA.

We are in a suite on EQ in June.

What types of things could they help with?

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app - My next cruise - Equinox - B2B 6/2014

They can assist with making specialty dining, select dining or spa reservations. They can also book shore excursions. They can also take care of applying coupons like the free internet. These are just a few of the things that a Concierge can handle.

Zenith friends presently on Reflection were not contacted by the Concierge either. Another Zenith on Century did. Celebrity consistency. ;)

If everyone sailing on the various ships would post the name of the Concierge, I can add it to the who's onboard thread.

Century: Tudor

Constellation:

Eclipse:

Equinox

Infinity:

Millennium:

Reflection: Rachelle

Silhouette:

Solstice:

Summit:

Zenith friends presently on Reflection were not contacted by the Concierge either. Another Zenith on Century did. Celebrity consistency. ;)

If everyone sailing on the various ships would post the name of the Concierge, I can add it to the who's onboard thread.

Constellation:

Eclipse:

Equinox

Infinity:

Millennium:

Silhouette:

Solstice:

Summit:

My e-mail from Summit was from Cesar. Will let you know if that changes once onboard.

Constellation:

Eclipse: Fabian Arroyo

Equinox

Infinity:

Millennium:

Silhouette:

Solstice:

Summit:

On the Connie the VIP concierge is Bogdan.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forums mobile app

If everyone sailing on the various ships would post the name of the Concierge.. half way..

Constellation:Bogdan

Eclipse: Fabian Arroyo

Equinox

Infinity:

Millennium:

Silhouette:

Solstice:

Summit: Cesar

Hi!! I was just checking the suites available for my sailing, as I always do, and a Reflection suite is available now. I'm not planning on booking the suite but what surprised me was that on the "stateroom features" now says; *Premium Beverage package for every guest in suite* also "Unlimited internet access for up to 6 personal devices in the suite plus complimentary internet for the Ipad provided in the suite"

Decided to check a Royal suite on the sailing before ours and now it says "Complimentary Unlimited internet access"

I know these perks are suppose to start in 2015, but it will be interesting to see what Celebrity is going to do with people booking those suites now.

I'm really looking forward to your report. :)

The reflection suite has always had those perks. But the sighting about the Royals is a new one for me.