recycling clothing among cc members

I am presently purging my closets and getting rid of what isn't working for me. Much of what I have is being donated, however I do have some newer things that can be worn for cruising or work that I thought I would offer here first. I have placed the items on a slideshow as there were so many things and I don't really have the time to devote today to uploading each piece separately. If you are interested in any of the items, please email me at islandgirlejfan@yahoo.com with the number that I have given the item or items. The majority of this particular group has been worn less than 3 times.

I will not be answering emails until sometime this evening as I have many errands to run today. I will take requests in the order received. As always, just looking for the postage to be paid on the items requested.

http://s1134.photobucket.com/user/islandgirlejfan/slideshow/Clothes%20purge

You have a lot of beautiful things. I hope they find a new home.

You have a lot of beautiful things. I hope they find a new home.

Thanks! :) So far, 5 things have a new home....I have updated the slideshow to what is left. It's just kind of nice when you can help out someone's budget either for a cruise or work. There was just too much laying around here and I'm ready to move it.

Thanks! :) So far, 5 things have a new home....I have updated the slideshow to what is left. It's just kind of nice when you can help out someone's budget either for a cruise or work. There was just too much laying around here and I'm ready to move it.

Your slideshow is a good way to show a number of things and being able to edit out claimed items is also nice. There have been any number of ladies looking for things in bigger sizes so I'm sure there's going to be some happy ladies. Great job.:)

Just to clarify....please use the number I have given to each items to let me know what you would like.....it appears in the title. There are two items listed that have the same number. I photographed the back so that the detail of the item could be seen. Once someone selects an items, I will delete the picture.

There is a salmon gown in the group that is a Misses 16-18 NWT that would be lovely on formal night for someone. There are a few XL items, however the majority of the items are 1X and 2X. None have been worn over 3X's and there are a couple tagged items. Email me at islandgirlejfan@yahoo.com . All I'm looking for is postage for the items.

Just to clarify....please use the number I have given to each items to let me know what you would like.....it appears in the title. There are two items listed that have the same number. I photographed the back so that the detail of the item could be seen. Once someone selects an items, I will delete the picture.

There is a salmon gown in the group that is a Misses 16-18 NWT that would be lovely on formal night for someone. There are a few XL items, however the majority of the items are 1X and 2X. None have been worn over 3X's and there are a couple tagged items. Email me at islandgirlejfan@yahoo.com . All I'm looking for is postage for the items.

I don't see numbers when I view the slide show. I sent you an email though. Thank you for sharing

Jamie

Gals that have emailed....please check your spam/junk mail for emails from me. There are a few things still available...I have pulled a number of things down. I may be putting up some evening bags and a few pairs of shoes up that have never been worn or worn once. Have to get to that point of handling that!

• 1 month later...

Hello ladies, it's been quiet around here! Now that the holidays are fast approaching, I just wanted to wish you all a Happy & safe Thanksgiving! I pray those of you back east have a break in the cold weather! Take care ladies....

Michelle😀

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hello ladies, it's been quiet around here! Now that the holidays are fast approaching, I just wanted to wish you all a Happy & safe Thanksgiving! I pray those of you back east have a break in the cold weather! Take care ladies....

Michelle😀

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanksgiving was last month.

Oh yes..pardon my ignorance..Hope it was a good one:rolleyes:

Michelle

Sorry I didn't mean to be so short with that. Just getting a little tired of always seeing people (everywhere, not just here) thinking that because they celebrate something in their country on a certain day that everyone else does as well. It happens all the time.

To all of those in the US celebrating it this week, Happy Thanksgiving.

• 1 month later...

Happy Holidays to all, whatever you celebrate and wherever you are!

I have 7-8 dresses hanging on the back of a door that I hope to get photographed and offered after the long weekend (FOUR DAYS OFF - YIPPEEE). They range from a size 4 (I think) to 10.

See you next week!

Happy Holidays to all, whatever you celebrate and wherever you are!

I have 7-8 dresses hanging on the back of a door that I hope to get photographed and offered after the long weekend (FOUR DAYS OFF - YIPPEEE). They range from a size 4 (I think) to 10.

See you next week!

Same to you! Enjoy your long weekend and time with family and friends.

This thread is very quite. Where did everyone go?

Hope everyone is doing well. Its officially, we are not going on the 180 days world cruise on Insignia. I am sure most of you know there was a fire in the engine room on 12-15-2014. Three crews die. Oceania has cancelled the first 70 days. We have decided to cancel the cruise and booked for 2016. I feel bad for other people, but for me it was a blessing as I was not really into it. I want to feel 100% well with a full head of hair :D.

Happy New Year

Marie

Hi Marie. I guess it's quiet because to be honest, there is no more swapping of clothes going on. Glad to hear you are doing well. I just enjoyed a beautiful celebration cruise with my husband celebrating finishing up breast cancer treatment...yay.

Take care and good hearing from you :)

Hi Marie! So good to see a post from you!

You're right, it's been very quiet on this board,maybe now that the holidays are over, things will pick up.

That was a terrible tragedy that happened on the ship and it's to bad that those first days are cancelled, I can only imagine how disappointed people are that were anxious to go but I'm sure its for the best. At least when you go, you'll be 100% ready and be able to have a blast.

I hope you stay well and have a Happy Healthy New Year!

Michelle:)

Hope everyone is doing well. Its officially, we are not going on the 180 days world cruise on Insignia. I am sure most of you know there was a fire in the engine room on 12-15-2014. Three crews die. Oceania has cancelled the first 70 days. We have decided to cancel the cruise and booked for 2016. I feel bad for other people, but for me it was a blessing as I was not really into it. I want to feel 100% well with a full head of hair :D.

Happy New Year

Marie

Happy New Year

Marie

So good to hear from you Marie. I wondered what you would do when I heard about the fire on Insignia. Sounds like many people cancelled and I certainly can understand why. It does sound like cancelling will be good for you. Six months away from home when you are not feeling your best would be very hard. Hope this new year will find you in much better health.

All the best,

Kathi

P.S. The beautiful handbag you sent me will be going with me on the QE again.

So good to hear from you Marie. I wondered what you would do when I heard about the fire on Insignia. Sounds like many people cancelled and I certainly can understand why. It does sound like cancelling will be good for you. Six months away from home when you are not feeling your best would be very hard. Hope this new year will find you in much better health.

All the best,

Kathi

P.S. The beautiful handbag you sent me will be going with me on the QE again.

Thank you Kathi. Where are you going? We are looking to book a short cruise for the summer.

Take care

Marie