San Juan when your ship doesn't arrive until 3

JaniceB

Our next cruise does the same thing. We have been to San Juan once before so plan to revisit spice shop and a hat shop then find a nice restaurant with good people watching views and sit and have a meal and a drink. Then head back to the ship. Thats about it...a nice leisurely day

We are the same way on our cruise in a few weeks. I really wanted to do the Bacardi rum tasting and tour but according to Bacardi's website the last tour is at 4. Is it possible to make this last 4 O clock tour?

We are the same way on our cruise in a few weeks. I really wanted to do the Bacardi rum tasting and tour but according to Bacardi's website the last tour is at 4. Is it possible to make this last 4 O clock tour?

Check with your cruise line. We also get in at 3pm, and somehow they miraculously have made available a Bacardi Tour. The day it popped up, I booked it!!!

Good luck,

Andy

• 2 weeks later...

If your not wanting a tour walk the old town, plenty of time to enter a fort and see most of it in daylight. Have a Puerto Rican coffee and a Mallorca ( local pastry) enjoy the afternoon!

If you're looking for a tour i know charlie has private tours and looking up a zipline tour to copy paste i noticed that Island Marketing put up a new tours that look great.

https://puertoricocruiseexcursions.com/excursions/san-juan-highlights-country-island-tour/

• 2 weeks later...