First cruise- Radiance Of The Seas 4 days to Cozumel out of Tampa

Hi,

We are going on our first Cruise in Nov to Cozumel on the Radiance Of The Seas for 4 days. We can't wait!!! I've been looking at photos of the ship! It looks like so much fun! If you have any things we should do or not miss let me know.

We are need of some R and R!

Thanks!!

Hi,

We are going on our first Cruise in Nov to Cozumel on the Radiance Of The Seas for 4 days. We can't wait!!! I've been looking at photos of the ship! It looks like so much fun! If you have any things we should do or not miss let me know.

Thanks!!

I would suggest seeing Passion Island in Coz, its a not miss beach , they have a nice catamaran tour that ges there that includes lunch and open bar.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1211159

Heres a link with some nice pictures

Hi,

Thanks!!

There are so many amazing things to do in Cozumel.

Start reading.

:)

I know how excited you are with this being your 1st cruise :D

We are sailing on the Radiance for the 5 nighter Oct 25.

This will be our 16th cruise and we are still excited ;)

I don't think that the excitment ever goes away, no matter how many cruises you have been on.

Happy cruising to you, get ready ,you will be hooked for life :):D

Hi,

Thanks!!

What date?

Hi,

Thanks!!

Me Too!! taking my 1st cruise on The Radiance out of Tampa on January 27. When are you going?

Kelly...

congrats on your first cruise!

You picked an awesome ship for your first cruise (I love the Radiance) and she has a history of top notch customer service. The only thing you will be disappointed with will be getting off the ship to go home. :p

We will be doing a back to back on the Radiance (Oct.16th & Oct.21st). We have done a 14 day Panama Canal cruise on her before. Love the ship. We have done many cruises on sisterships. Love the Radiance class. John & Priscilla

Hey Jaxx we are joining you on the Jan. 27th sailing. We are sooo looking forward to a nice relaxing cruise. We will be going to Paradise Beach when we are in Cozumel. Looking forward to what everyone else has to suggest we don't miss on the ship.

Burnsie

Archived