Does Celebrity stock Fireball whisky?

AnnaMiami

What is Fireball whiskey?

Here is more info than you wanted I'm sure:eek: Most people do shots and goes down smooth.:D

Fireball Cinnamon Whisky is a cinnamon-flavoured whisky-based liqueur produced by the Sazerac Company. Its foundation is Canadian whisky, and the taste otherwise resembles the candy with a similar name, Ferrara Candy Company's "Atomic Fireball" candy. It is bottled at 33% alcohol by volume (66 U.S. proof).

According to the official Fireball website, the product was developed in Canada in the mid-1980s, and for a long time was little known outside of Canada.[1] Fireball is now widely available in Canada, the United States, and the United Kingdom, and can also be found in Israel, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Germany, France, Australia, Ireland,[2] and various other countries.[3] It is also mentioned in the Florida Georgia Line song "Round Here" — "That Fireball Whiskey whispers Temptation in my ear".[4]

We were on the Summit in December and it was not available. My DH had Goldschlager instead as an after dinner drink to get his cinnamon fix.

After we returned, I asked about it on Celebrity's Facebook page and got a "We'll get back to you" response. But I'm going to keep trying.

Try it with Angry Orchard beer. Its angry balls and it tastes like apple cinnamon.(sp)

Oh man... "Angry Balls" is a dangerously delicious concoction! Drink with caution!

I've always described Fireball as the Big Red Gum of booze.

Try it with Angry Orchard beer. Its angry balls and it tastes like apple cinnamon.(sp)

Well there's an idea! Pretty sure Celebrity has Angry Orchard, right? Or some sort of apple deliciousness. Maybe since it's a newly popular liquor they just haven't caught on to the popularity. Here in Charleston (not in Miami anymore) liquor stores even stock it in special Fireball freezers so you're good to go!

My husband is sad to be missing out on the cruise... We'll be getting the premium alcohol package and he's wondering if he can bring his own Fireball since he'll have the package and they don't have that as an option. No worries, I already told him a resounding NO ;)

Well there's an idea! Pretty sure Celebrity has Angry Orchard, right? Or some sort of apple deliciousness.
All of the ships I believe have Strongbow Cider, which qualifies under the Classic package and Michael's on the Summit had Woodchuck as well as Magners, which both qualify under the Premium.

That stuff is too sweet.

While you cannot legally take it on a cruise you can make your own, and you can use good whiskey and leave out all or most of the sugar.

My recipe:

1 ltr Gentleman Jack or Crown Royal

Have a drink or two.

3-4 cinnamon sticks

Leave out the sugar or add a few drops of simple syrup if you want some sweetness.

Shake daily for about a month.

Enjoy

• 2 years later...

I don't know if anyone still needs to know, but I'm heading off for a cruise tomorrow, and Fireball is available to buy to be delivered to the room after we get going. :) It is $90 as of this post, so not cheap... but great if you bring a 12 pack of coke, for cheaper than you'd spend at the bar on 12 drinks.

Around here it started to become popular about two or three years ago. Our college aged children introduced it to us. It's not my cup of tea but I have been to a few parties and our friends and relatives have offered it to us. They also found out about it through their college aged kids. I guess the cruise lines haven't caught on yet.

Around here it started to become popular about two or three years ago. Our college aged children introduced it to us. It's not my cup of tea but I have been to a few parties and our friends and relatives have offered it to us. They also found out about it through their college aged kids. I guess the cruise lines haven't caught on yet.
It was available last January on the Carnival Freedom, so I have to assume that it's available throughout the Carnival fleet. It is also a nice drink when mixed with Rum Chata as a chilled shot.

Although I've not tried them, there's also a cinnamon flavored bourbon made by Jim Bean, and a cinnamon flavored whiskey made by Jack Daniels - so you may find some similar cinnamon flavored liquors that are along the same lines.

Although I've not tried them, there's also a cinnamon flavored bourbon made by Jim Bean, and a cinnamon flavored whiskey made by Jack Daniels - so you may find some similar cinnamon flavored liquors that are along the same lines.
The Equinox sells the Jack Daniels Cinnamon in their alcohol shop, but the bars on board did not stock it. Bad marketing.