How to post pictures ??

IflyWithDi

I want to post to the Cruise Critic Forums app using the Shutterfly iPad app but I can't figure out how to do it. A Google search says to use icons that are not present on the Shutterfly app. HELP!!!

Not sure what I am doing wrong here. I went to the picture on Photobucket, right click copy image, came back to post and click paste and it just shows the url not the picture. Any ideas???

Not sure what I am doing wrong here. I went to the picture on Photobucket, right click copy image, came back to post and click paste and it just shows the url not the picture. Any ideas???

A076E461-A1BF-47EB-8A3D-BB33482A66E3.png_zpsyea62hmi.jpeg~original

You need to click on the last one (fourth down) noted as IMG.

And paste it, and you get the above.

Here is a youtube video that will show you how to post a picture from your photobucket to a forum.

Tom :cool:

Edited by c230k

To the right of your image on Photobucket under "Share This Photo", click on the "Direct" box and it will copy the address to the clipboard. Come back here and click on the "Insert Image" icon (p590232676.jpg) and paste the link into the pop-up box. It will insert a big blob of an address and HTML code that looks like this:

[noparse]A076E461-A1BF-47EB-8A3D-BB33482A66E3.png_zpsyea62hmi.jpeg~original[/noparse]

When you post...

...Bingo!

A076E461-A1BF-47EB-8A3D-BB33482A66E3.png_zpsyea62hmi.jpeg~original

Dave