How to post pictures ??

IflyWithDi

Final thoughts:

CC app is quick and looks fine on a 5" screen, not very clear on a laptop

TapaTalk is easy, looks best on the laptop, but is slow to image on a cell phone

Shutterfly is a little more work since you have to host the pic there, and looks OK on a laptop.

Thanks for this feedback.

- Joel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think TapaTalk is best if you want to post live from the ship

I see some photos showing up as full screen images from the forums app. Example is a live review from NCL Escape going on this week. That's where this was first started wondering how they were doing it.

I see some photos showing up as full screen images from the forums app. Example is a live review from NCL Escape going on this week. That's where this was first started wondering how they were doing it.

Probably do it from the website. But you need to post it to a file sharing site like shutterfly

Mooguy - I believe yorkvillain is using the same approach I used on my live thread. We're both using the cruise critic app, which I believe is a branded (BYO) tapatalk app. That's probably why images are being stored on a tapatalk server.

If you're still having any probs, I'd be happy to assist over here. I didn't want to clutter villain's last night with tech posts. :)

Mooguy - I believe yorkvillain is using the same approach I used on my live thread. We're both using the cruise critic app, which I believe is a branded (BYO) tapatalk app. That's probably why images are being stored on a tapatalk server.

If you're still having any probs, I'd be happy to assist over here. I didn't want to clutter villain's last night with tech posts. :)

I have the cruise critic app but overtime I use it to post a photo it ends up as a clickable thumbnail. I even tried the image resize to the 80x600 and still the same.

I downloaded the tapatalk app and it posted like it should and also clearer. I prefer the cc app over tapatalk, just seems a little easier to use and read.

I have the cruise critic app but overtime I use it to post a photo it ends up as a clickable thumbnail. I even tried the image resize to the 80x600 and still the same.

I downloaded the tapatalk app and it posted like it should and also clearer. I prefer the cc app over tapatalk, just seems a little easier to use and read.

I just switch back and forth between them

Try posting again from the cc app here... let me see the results.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app