NCL Escapees from Reality LIVE!

UFLaw

After using and abusing Cruise Critic for all my cruise knowledge for the past 2 years, I am going to give back.

This will be a mostly LIVE REVIEW. I will concentrate on photos and quick blurbs. Sort of similar to The Dougout whose review I loved. I will never be able to hold a candle to his review, but will do my best.

Please ask any questions and if I can I'll give a shot to answer your questions. Can't promise anything though.

Sent from my iPhone

We have a group of 11 of us on the cruise. I am brining my BIL and SIL. Coming along are their kids (Niece 17 and nephew 13). Also my sisters two children (nieces 16&13) and my children (DD13, DS13 & DS11). Oh and of course the only person in the world that can put up with me 24/7 my amazing DW.

For those of you keeping count yes we have four 13 year olds!

Sent from my iPhone

Looking forward to your review as I get ready to cruise on the Escape in a few weeks. As a mother of two teens I am not taking with me, I have to say I LOVE the expression of the teen behind you in the on-the-bus selfie. Only a true teen could summon that much scorn disgust and loathing on the way to a CRUISE.

What company did you use for the bus? We have a group of 16 going, and I need to find something to accommodate all of us.

We used an amazing company called VIP2GO. Out of Fort Lauderdale.

Sent from my iPhone